Fendi lambskin mini peekaboo

coffeeluv

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone have thoughts on how the Nappa (lambskin) leather wears with time on the mini peekaboo? The red mini peekaboo in nappa is beautiful and would be a perfect red bag if the leather was a bit more durable I think. Would the nappa mini wear well and still look good after say 5 years? How about color transfer? Does applying some type of leather protector help to maintain the lambskin? Is it worth it to get the nappa version? Thanks!

Are you purchasing in the boutiques? They have a new mini version and there's also the essentially peekaboo line. Both versions are made of calfskin and has feet. The website doesn't have red right now, but I remember seeing them previously. Your local boutique might still have some

Yes, purchasing in boutique! I looked at the red mini calfskin version. While beautiful, the red was a little too bright and more orange than I’d like. I haven’t seen the red essentially in person but I like the style and size of the mini peekaboo better

Are you purchasing in the boutiques? They have a new mini version and there's also the essentially peekaboo line. Both versions are made of calfskin and has feet. The website doesn't have red right now, but I remember seeing them previously. Your local boutique might still have some