Palm Springs Mini or Celine Nano Luggage

lilone

Feb 4, 2016
I am very torn between the PSM and the Celine Nano Luggage. I’m looking for a carefree daily bag. I don’t carry much so both hold what I need. I just torn because I love them both. I am in my 50s and petite, so both fit my frame well. Ugh...I just can’t decide...kinda feel that the PSM is more youthful and not for a older woman...thoughts? I also feel that the Luggage is getting dated, but I still love the look of the nano size. Sorry for the rambling post...

I will choose PSM. I love mine so much. Especially with the new zipper version. It’s very smooth compare to the older version. This small bag can fit lots and you can wear in few different style. Don’t worry about your age, if you like the bag, buy and wear it. Just for your reference, here is what can fit inside, and still have more room. Good luck on deciding.
D8047B95-2FFA-4726-B479-36B99BA0F69C.jpeg

Uuuhhhh, hard decision.....I would say Celine Nano Luggage. I own and love both bags, but the Nano Luggage is without problems, a full leather bag which is soooo comfortable! It fits a ton, is very stylish. Yes, if I have to chose I would say Celine.

I’m older as well and I owned the PSM for a year and then sold it. It was fun but not as useful for my needs as I thought it would be. I wanted to use it as a crossbody mostly but it would get heavy and the strap would dig into my shoulder. Both are fun but I would choose the Celine nano luggage. I feel it’s more classic and timeless.

I will choose PSM. I love mine so much. Especially with the new zipper version. It’s very smooth compare to the older version. This small bag can fit lots and you can wear in few different style. Don’t worry about your age, if you like the bag, buy and wear it. Just for your reference, here is what can fit inside, and still have more room. Good luck on deciding.
View attachment 4778951
Get the PSM! I love mine. You really can fit a ton!

View attachment 4778966
Thank you for the pictures! Very helpful!

View attachment 4778951
I agree! I would go for the PSM for this reason, it looks like a fun piece to carry around and feels more carefree as it is less structured than the Celine.

PSM gets my vote. I’m 48 and just got my PSM monogram and PSM reverse last month and find they fit a surprisingly fair amount. I agree with others, don’t worry about age. If you like it, you’ll rock it!

I like both for different reasons. I think if you are looking for a super casual, fun bag then the PSM is great. But the nano is also cute, and has a little more wiggle room for different looks. It really depends on your style, and not so much your age. And your love for whichever bag you pick is more important than the trendiness of it.

I own and love both!! If for some reason I could only have one - I would pick the Celine Nano over the PSM. The Nano holds more, it’s easier to access and organize my things into, I’m pretty casual but I feel like I could dress it up, whereas the PSM is pretty casual (IMO). Also, the Celine is so beautifully crafted and well made I don’t worry about it, my PSM is waiting to be replaced due to the cracking canvas on both sides where the fold occurs (apparently it’s an issue with the new model, as I read in another thread of others having the same issue). That being said, I still love the PSM! Good luck choosing!! 58D86BA4-BB79-4DA6-97B4-D3773D3C9577.jpeg

I own and love both!! If for some reason I could only have one - I would pick the Celine Nano over the PSM. The Nano holds more, it’s easier to access and organize my things into, I’m pretty casual but I feel like I could dress it up, whereas the PSM is pretty casual (IMO). Also, the Celine is so beautifully crafted and well made I don’t worry about it, my PSM is waiting to be replaced due to the cracking canvas on both sides where the fold occurs (apparently it’s an issue with the new model, as I read in another thread of others having the same issue). That being said, I still love the PSM! Good luck choosing!! View attachment 4779747
Thank you!

I have the mono PSM, and I love it, but I have also been eyeing the celine nano luggage. I find they are two totally different bags. The PSM I find is very casual, cute and fun. But I also find the celine nano luggage can also serve a different purpose as well. It’s classy, all leather and so easy to maintain and hold its shape. Fits a bit more, and just timeless. I love the celine too, so hope to add it one day! If you get the celine please let us know what colour and do a reveal. Would love to see it

I own and love both!! If for some reason I could only have one - I would pick the Celine Nano over the PSM. The Nano holds more, it’s easier to access and organize my things into, I’m pretty casual but I feel like I could dress it up, whereas the PSM is pretty casual (IMO). Also, the Celine is so beautifully crafted and well made I don’t worry about it, my PSM is waiting to be replaced due to the cracking canvas on both sides where the fold occurs (apparently it’s an issue with the new model, as I read in another thread of others having the same issue). That being said, I still love the PSM! Good luck choosing!! View attachment 4779747
Could you elaborate more on the cracking issues that you’re having? I just purchased one recently, I want to know what I should be looking out for in the future in case same thing happens to me. Thank you.

PSM vote here! Age doesn’t matter :smile: I’m 35 and own the Monogram. It makes me so happy every time I wear it. Love it so much that I’m picking one up in Reverse tomorrow. Good Luck with your decision :heart:

Reactions: Bumbles