Crinkled Leather vs Quilted Leather

monoglazed

May 13, 2020
Im a click away from buying the college bag. What’s the difference between the quilter and crinkled leather? Aside from the crinkled leather bring a little bit more expensive that the quilted one. Thanks so much!

Are you asking about the leather specifically on the College bag? Mine is black glossy with a slight crinkle, bought in F'17. It's a beautiful leather, no wear & tear. Would buy it again! I love glossy leather, can't speak to the standard calfskin. HTH!

Are you asking about the leather specifically on the College bag? Mine is black glossy with a slight crinkle, bought in F'17. It's a beautiful leather, no wear & tear. Would buy it again! I love glossy leather, can't speak to the standard calfskin. HTH!
Yes! Thanks for replying. Now I’m not sure which to buy. The crinkled looks nice. I have the quilted in Asphlat gray on the shopping bag. Maybe I’ll give it some thoughts, do a little more research before I buy.

I'm wondering the same thing as well. They look basically the same to me so I can't figure out why there is a difference in price, albeit small. If you find the answer, please share it with us :smile:

I'm wondering the same thing as well. They look basically the same to me so I can't figure out why there is a difference in price, albeit small. If you find the answer, please share it with us :smile:
Currently the one for pre-order on the website says “quilted matte crinkled leather”; I think its the non glossy version of the previous as you seen in the pictures posted by Scarlett O’Hara. I bought the quilted one in asphalt (it arrived today! and it’s beautiful!)as I prefer the color over the storm and they’re both lambskin too! I wish I can be of more help, but eh, I got nothing else :biggrin: