What did you score from NM 4 day event?

Hey Porcelina, when my price adjustment showed up in my credit card account yesterday, it was only for the difference in price, and didn't include the accompanying sales tax. I called CS to ask, and the girl I got, very nice, but told me that they don't adjust the tax. I asked her back, very nicely, that if NM is charging more tax than state law allows. She thought about this for a second and asked me to hold. She came back a minute later and told me that I'm getting another refund for the tax.

I also asked her about the price match, still no news...

I went a little nuts. I got a Kooba Black Charlie, A Kooba bourbon Jillian, and a Kooba Oak Annie.
Also got a Linea Pelle Wallet from Bluefly on sale.
That sale was making me nuts. I went back 3 days in a row and got a bag each time.

I got price adjustment for the Bulga Pudding Satchel I snatched right before the 4 day started. Got it 3 days ago and love... it. Now I am searching for the Pudding Flap Tote. But no luck so far. Seem to be sold out everywhere.... sigh... why am I always late... when it comes to cute bag....:sad:

I went a little nuts. I got a Kooba Black Charlie, A Kooba bourbon Jillian, and a Kooba Oak Annie.
Also got a Linea Pelle Wallet from Bluefly on sale.
That sale was making me nuts. I went back 3 days in a row and got a bag each time.
WOW, You were really lucky to nab something three days straight! Poor J couldn't get anything!

I got price adjustment for the Bulga Pudding Satchel I snatched right before the 4 day started. Got it 3 days ago and love... it. Now I am searching for the Pudding Flap Tote. But no luck so far. Seem to be sold out everywhere.... sigh... why am I always late... when it comes to cute bag....:sad:
I have the Pudding Flap Tote and I love it! Hope you get your hands on one soon!