If you can only have one Goyard St Louis, which size and color will you choose.

If you can only have one Goyard St Louis, which size and color will you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The gm is a very large bag. I’m 5’4” and the pm is a good size. It’s hard to shoulder carry it. I have seen people with the gm who appear to carry it mostly empty on their shoulder and I think it looks strange like that.

I’m having a real hard time choosing the Color and size for this bag. I plan on using it for daily errands and travel. I’m petit 5’2.

1. If you're only 5-2, the PM is already a very good roomy size. Don't go for the GM. GMs look big on tall people too.
  2. As for color, I voted black. What I really want to recommend is black with tan trim. This is beautiful and easily goes for all 4 seasons.
  3. The grey is pretty, but it looks washed out in my opinion. Much prefer black, but black on black is too much black (unless, and only unless you live in NYC). So black with tan is the perfect combo.

85b9c0606861929ef4a6238d28b4fab9.jpgd0f8c9eea39112ab3b832fe5f80d10d8.jpg

I voted for the PM size in grey but I agree with Grande Latte that the tan and black is nice and versatile as well. I‘m 5’5” and have owned both sizes. I sold both of my GMs because I thought they looked sloppy and overwhelming on my frame even with the sides folded in. I now own two PMs — the bright blue and the grey. I love both colors. I live in a warm climate and carry both bags all year round. I love the size and am able to carry this size over the shoulder even when I wear my wool coat. Capacity wise it’s not huge but fits the essentials.

I bought the GMs to use as diaper toteS, but didn’t feel comfortable filling it up with a bunch of stuff. Though it’s a spacious bag, it doesn’t feel like it’s meant to be a workhorse bag.

Reactions: Stella Jacobs
  1. If you're only 5-2, the PM is already a very good roomy size. Don't go for the GM. GMs look big on tall people too.
  2. As for color, I voted black. What I really want to recommend is black with tan trim. This is beautiful and easily goes for all 4 seasons.
  3. The grey is pretty, but it looks washed out in my opinion. Much prefer black, but black on black is too much black (unless, and only unless you live in NYC). So black with tan is the perfect combo.

View attachment 4778721View attachment 4778722
I like this one too. If only I can have them all.

I voted for the PM size in grey but I agree with Grande Latte that the tan and black is nice and versatile as well. I‘m 5’5” and have owned both sizes. I sold both of my GMs because I thought they looked sloppy and overwhelming on my frame even with the sides folded in. I now own two PMs — the bright blue and the grey. I love both colors. I live in a warm climate and carry both bags all year round. I love the size and am able to carry this size over the shoulder even when I wear my wool coat. Capacity wise it’s not huge but fits the essentials.

I bought the GMs to use as diaper toteS, but didn’t feel comfortable filling it up with a bunch of stuff. Though it’s a spacious bag, it doesn’t feel like it’s meant to be a workhorse bag.
Thank you so much. This is very helpful.

Hello everyone,
Thank you for all your help and votes. I decided to go with the PM in Grey. I just placed my order with the NY store. They said it will be shipped tomorrow.
I picked the PM in grey because I don’t have any bag in this color and I think the GM will be too big for everyday use.

Reactions: 880 and Swanky
I'm 5'1 and have both PM (white) and GM (navy). I'd go with GM as the straps are long enough for shoulder carrying even with a thick down coat on AND the extra space is great for errands and travel. I usually cinch the sides in of the GM. The PM is enough for most situations and definitely looks more proportionate to your height. But if I had to choose one I'd go for function over form and that is GM. I also prefer black/tan and navy to both your options. I miss the brown dots in the grey canvas.

Hello everyone,
Thank you for all your help and votes. I decided to go with the PM in Grey. I just placed my order with the NY store. They said it will be shipped tomorrow.
I picked the PM in grey because I don’t have any bag in this color and I think the GM will be too big for everyday use.

You'll love the grey, I love my grey Artois!

I didnt get the St. Louis, but I just purchased and received my grey Artois MM in the mail last week and I love it. I have so many black bags I wanted to change things up! The grey is perfect for summer and will also work well in the winter. The only thing that made me unsure at first is the additional cost for the grey, but I am happy I did it!

Reactions: 880
I’m having a real hard time choosing the Color and size for this bag. I plan on using it for daily errands and travel. I’m petit 5’2.
I am also 5’2”. I recently purchased the Saint Louis PM in black with tan trim. I absolutely love it. The size is perfect for me. I think the tan trim makes it pop! I’m sure whatever you choose will be perfect. You can’t go wrong. They are beautiful bags. I haven’t used anything else since I got mine.