Lady Dior clubhouse

I take it out for day time use every so often but tbh it's really not functional as a day bag. It's a pain to get items in and out of because of the stiff top. It would get too annoying for me.
Do you have one with the flap opening or zipper? I find the zipper MUCH harder to use and therefore would be really tough as a daily bag. Mine has the flap and I find it very easy to get in and out of, especially if i'm wearing it crossbody.

Do you have one with the flap opening or zipper? I find the zipper MUCH harder to use and therefore would be really tough as a daily bag. Mine has the flap and I find it very easy to get in and out of, especially if i'm wearing it crossbody.
I have the zipper! I don’t find the zipper itself problematic, but the rest of the opening is just so darn stiff. I also find that the structured shape doesn’t permit a lot to fit, which also makes it hard for me as a day bag since I don’t travel light! But of course I knew all this when I purchased the bag and suck it up because it’s just that gorgeous!

Reactions: glendaPLEASE
I just contacted my SA at the Wynn in Las Vegas & ordered a black lambskin medium lady Dior. I haven’t received it yet, but it from the pics it looks like the darker gold. But this is the old model with the zip top. (I actually like the zip. I know, I’m weird). Anyways, you can call your SA for an older model if you don’t mind the zip. Good luck. (And btw, the champagne gold is gorgeous, too, & I enjoy it on my other lady Dior bag).

Thanks so much for replying! I will contact my SA to see if it's possible to locate one with gold hardware (and hopefully the zip closure) and exchange it.

Hi folks! Need some advice. I have this beautiful vintage Lady Dior in velvet. It's a petite size so fairly small. Does it still make sense to buy a mini Lady Dior?

View attachment 4774473
The current mini Lady Diors are quite different to what you have (and I think there's an upcoming price increase on them soon), so I would say go for it! You can never have too many Lady Diors!

Does anyone use their medium LD as a daily bag?
I have been. The nylon makes it very casual. The medium doesn’t fit enough for me to use it for work though (not an issue at the moment). Also the opening is very stiff so it’s awkward to get things in and out. I have the zip closure. I’d go with flap option for a more functional bag.