Rhinoplasty and Breast Reduction at THE plastic surgery?? Anyone heard of this place??

Iwantitig0tit

Jun 28, 2020
I've been dying to get a breast reduction because of years of back pain I have small ribs 32E UK size!! But I can't really find many doctors I particularly like in the UK, to be honest after looking on RealSelf the difference between US and UK doctors isn't much either but both are super expensive. I thought for the same price I can get breast reduction and my nose done in Korea too!

By chance I found this clinic in Apgujeong and I'm thinking of getting rhinoplasty & breast reduction there since after a bit of research (in my basic Korean haha)

I also found out their surgeon Dr Ock Jae Jin is well known to be like the best in Korea amongst the local's here and has a good reputation. He even does breast reconstruction and lifting, which I rarely find advertised in Korea! And you know I want to do breast reduction which is obviously less common here so I need a really good surgeon!

I had a consultation with the doctor and I feel really confident about it, they really understood my concerns and took time to listen, I felt super rushed at the other consultations I went to... But since there's not much about this place in English I just wanted to know if any of you guys have visited or know about this place too? I think I'm going to book for sometime in early July!!

I heard about THE clinic. heard the breast surgeon is very reputable to local Korean patients. how much was his price for breast reduction with lifting?

Yes the surgeon is very famous he also does breast lifts reconstruction, literally every type of breast surgery, and his results are really impressive! But they don’t really have much English information.
At first I got quoted $9800 but if I submit my before after photos (only the breasts & not showing my face) I just pay $7500 for them to use online which isn’t too high compared to breast reduction and uplift prices in the U.K clinics.

I've been dying to get a breast reduction because of years of back pain I have small ribs 32E UK size!! But I can't really find many doctors I particularly like in the UK, to be honest after looking on RealSelf the difference between US and UK doctors isn't much either but both are super expensive. I thought for the same price I can get breast reduction and my nose done in Korea too!

By chance I found this clinic in Apgujeong and I'm thinking of getting rhinoplasty & breast reduction there since after a bit of research (in my basic Korean haha)

I also found out their surgeon Dr Ock Jae Jin is well known to be like the best in Korea amongst the local's here and has a good reputation. He even does breast reconstruction and lifting, which I rarely find advertised in Korea! And you know I want to do breast reduction which is obviously less common here so I need a really good surgeon!

I had a consultation with the doctor and I feel really confident about it, they really understood my concerns and took time to listen, I felt super rushed at the other consultations I went to... But since there's not much about this place in English I just wanted to know if any of you guys have visited or know about this place too? I think I'm going to book for sometime in early July!!
Hi thank you for sharing

I also want to do breast reduction and im Thinking seoul despite it being not an obvious choice for that type of surgery i jus feel inclined to go there
My question did you end up choosing that clinic and did you get it done already, if so how did it go?