Welcome to the new PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what you mean? Point me to a thread where this is a problem?

This is true for all threads.
This is from page 3203, post #48,038 in this thread:

As you can see, I'd have to scroll up to see the whole picture.

purseforum_pics.png

View attachment 4773091
I'm seeing that myself.

At least in the Bottega Veneta forum, when I click on a thread, I used to get taken to the last post I hadn’t read yet. Now I get taken to the first post, which is a pain when there are over 800 pages. LOL. I’m on an iPad. Not sure if same issue elsewhere, I’ll check and add to this.

ETA: So far it only seems to be in the BV forum...

I've limited the height of attachments - let me know if this improves visibility for you.

Reactions: Livia1
@Vlad when I click on new threads, scroll through and click on a thread, read it, then go back to the list of new threads, it's constantly zipping up to the top of the page instead and staying where I was in the list. You then have to start over again on that page which is a bit frustrating. Also, at the end of the first page, if I click to go to the second page, it takes me to the top but still on the first page not the second. Only seems to do that bit on the first page though.

@Vlad when I click on new threads, scroll through and click on a thread, read it, then go back to the list of new threads, it's constantly zipping up to the top of the page instead and staying where I was in the list. You then have to start over again on that page which is a bit frustrating. Also, at the end of the first page, if I click to go to the second page, it takes me to the top but still on the first page not the second. Only seems to do that bit on the first page though.

Which forum exhibits this behavior for you?

If I understand you correctly, I had this happen to me in the Balenciaga subforum.

If I understand you correctly, I had this happen to me in the Balenciaga subforum.
When I read a thread and then close it to resume scrolling down the list of threads, it automatically goes back to the top of the page so I have to start at the top again instead of at the spot I was at with the last thread I opened. Is that what happens yo you?

Reactions: fabae
When I read a thread and then close it to resume scrolling down the list of threads, it automatically goes back to the top of the page so I have to start at the top again instead of at the spot I was at with the last thread I opened. Is that what happens yo you?

So when you navigate into a thread and return back to the forum thread listing, do you do this by clicking the link in the breadcrumb (in this thread's case it's the Forums > PurseForum Feedback > Feedback Dropbox links on the top and bottom of this thread) or do you click back in your browser (or the associated trackpad swipe or mouse click action)?

I ask because you get back to the original place on the page when you click back in browser but not when clicking the breadcrumb.

So when you navigate into a thread and return back to the forum thread listing, do you do this by clicking the link in the breadcrumb (in this thread's case it's the Forums > PurseForum Feedback > Feedback Dropbox links on the top and bottom of this thread) or do you click back in your browser (or the associated trackpad swipe or mouse click action)?

I ask because you get back to the original place on the page when you click back in browser but not when clicking the breadcrumb.
It's when I use the "back" arrow at the bottom of the screen when I'm on my phone. There have been times when it doesn't go back to the top of the page but more often than not it does.

Now this may be just me, perhaps my iPad is getting on a bit (we both are!), but I frequently find that when replying to a thread and I type in a whole word, if I add punctuation at the end it removes the last letter of the last word! Typically it’s not doing it on this thread, but it’s happened several times to me since the update in several forums. Anyone else or is this just me?!

I also miss the inventory/wishlist feature- I'm a very list-oriented person so those were really helpful and fun for me, lol. Otherwise the site looks great though- the search especially is so much easier to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.