Sell mini square or classic flap

Cocolim

Jan 18, 2020
Dear all , I was thinking should I sell either lambskin mini square or caviar classic small flap to get a small ( medium ) coco handle instead ? and if I sell the mini square , I shall get a LV nano speedy to replace as a small bag if u need one .
what do you guys think ? Thanks thanks

It is almost impossible to get a speedy nano so I will not count on that unless you are willing to pay way over the retail for a new or like new one.

basically you are exchange your mini square for a coco handle, depends on the age, color and condition of the mini, assume you are buying the coco handle from the store, you may have to come up quite some money for the difference as right now probably not the best time to sell anything expensive, generally speaking

and if its me I certainly will not sell any of my Chanel classic bags right now

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocolim
It is almost impossible to get a speedy nano so I will not count on that unless you are willing to pay way over the retail for a new or like new one.

basically you are exchange your mini square for a coco handle, depends on the age, color and condition of the mini, assume you are buying the coco handle from the store, you may have to come up quite some money for the difference as right now probably not the best time to sell anything expensive, generally speaking

and if its me I certainly will not sell any of my Chanel classic bags right now
I had paid LV for my nano speedy , am on her way :smile: just that if I’m selling mini square then I will keep nano .
my mini square is new :smile:
thanks for your opinion:smile:

Reactions: onlyk
Honest Opinion: Out of the 4 bags you mentioned, I would definitely keep the small caviar cf. Caviar is definitely more durable than lamb and the small cf size is not easy to find. No idea what color you have but I assume black. I would sell the mini square lamb and get small or med coco handle. I personally prefer small than med coco handle for my frame (5'1"). The med is too big for me. The nano speedy is cute but very small and strap is not removable. I think it is overpriced. LV canvas print will fade and handle will get tanned overtime. Good luck deciding!

Honest Opinion: Out of the 4 bags you mentioned, I would definitely keep the small caviar cf. Caviar is definitely more durable than lamb and the small cf size is not easy to find. No idea what color you have but I assume black. I would sell the mini square lamb and get small or med coco handle. I personally prefer small than med coco handle for my frame (5'1"). The med is too big for me. The nano speedy is cute but very small and strap is not removable. I think it is overpriced. LV canvas print will fade and handle will get tanned overtime. Good luck deciding!
Thanks dear :smile: agree with what you mention . Am looking at the small coco , I mention medium as some country call the small medium ? .
My square is new so I feel there’s Value now if I sell . If I use , as it’s lambskin, think value will drop

Reactions: kylienarak
Thanks dear :smile: agree with what you mention . Am looking at the small coco , I mention medium as some country call the small medium ? .
My square is new so I feel there’s Value now if I sell . If I use , as it’s lambskin, think value will drop
I'm in the US and I think mini or small is a good size for coco handle. I believe the small can go across body but not the mini. Agree that it will be easy for you to sell your mini square lamb for sure since it is brand new. LV nano speedy is definitely cute for sure and it's very hype on instagram. I just personally don't think it's worth it. I prefer leather than canvas bag myself. At the end of the day, you should get the bag that makes you happy :flowers: