Fope flex it jewellery

That’s perfect on you. And perfect with the love bracelets. Is that the medium?

Thank you! I absolutely love it, it is so beautifully made. I really want a white gold one to stack with it now.. and a ring... the wishlist never ends! Probably lucky I’ve put myself on an immediate spending ban!

Yes, the size is medium and it’s absolutely perfect. It doesn’t dig in at all but also doesn’t move up my arm. The large would definitely be too big.

Mine do move up and down a lot but because they’re all Fope they don’t clink. I think it’s great they don’t move and so they won’t bang against the Love. It’s really nice on you. And they’re really beautiful bracelets

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
I think that’s a really good point. The Cartier bracelets are lovely. But the ubiquity is not great. In my view. These aren’t inexpensive but I feel they’re about right for what they are

I
I think that’s a really good point. The Cartier bracelets are lovely. But the ubiquity is not great. In my view. These aren’t inexpensive but I feel they’re about right for what they are

I agree and that’s as someone who has and loves two Cartier Love bracelets. It’s nice to wear something a little more under the radar but elegant and beautifully made.

I know there’s only 4 or 5 of us here and it’s an echo chamber but I really love these more and more. Nothing more insightful to say than that

So true! I’m stalking a few listings on Ebay, would love to get more but can’t afford to buy full price as have spent too much recently. They are really gorgeous pieces. I’m surprised they don’t get more love on here and other jewellery forums.

I honestly don’t understand why Italian jewellery brands don’t get more love. They mostly do 18k gold which is already a big plus, they’re creative but in a classic enough way, and prices are not absurd. If I compare Alison Lou ( I like her designs don’t get me wrong!) who has similar prices to Fope for 14k gold I’m surprised to say the least. Maybe it’s a question of logistics. I’m based in Europe and purseblog is US based, easier for Europeans to get their hands on Fope.