Pave 5-motif bracelet

OKComputer

O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
I tried on the alternating gMOP and pave bracelet and found the pave would keep flipping to the underbelly. Those who own this bracelet but in the all pave version, does it frequently flip? Do all flip at the same time or is it usually just a single motif that goes belly up?

Lastly, does anyone stack the pave 5-motif with the clover bracelet? Any risk of scratching? I have the clover bracelet and would like to wear these together.

Thank you! Eye candy for making it this far (was actually on my way to a VCA dinner in this pic!) :smile:

6CF40CB8-B127-4920-886A-13B40BECEF9A.jpeg

I have this. Yes, the motifs do flip, but not all at the same time. The undersides are also very blingy so you don't really notice.

Yes, it will scratch. I've stacked it with my Cartier pave Love and it "ate" my Love!

Hi Phoenix! This is Kama from PS :smile: I remember you had this pave bracelet - do you wear it often? The Cartier Love full pave is also on my list for this year, but now I’m worried about the 5-motif scratching everything.

Hi!!!:wave: I guess you realized who I am! I think any two bracelets are going to scratch each other unless they are bangles that are of similar size and just touch edges. I think the pave 5 motif would be an excellent addition to your collection, but the pave Frivole earrings or Magic 20 necklace would be wonderful, too! So just choose one and save the others for the next purchase! I know you have pg VA pave ear clips, so would the Frivole pave be in wg (what color gold are your current ones)? I do think a wg pave pair would be a nice addition.

Hi Phoenix! This is Kama from PS :smile: I remember you had this pave bracelet - do you wear it often? The Cartier Love full pave is also on my list for this year, but now I’m worried about the 5-motif scratching everything.

Hello Kama!!:wave:

Nice to "see" you here. I posted on another thread about not wearing it often enough. But another tPF'er suggested a brilliant way to bling it up. I will definitely wear it more often once I get the MA pave pendant.

I am a OCD about scratches, I must admit, lol. I think it'd depend on how OCD you are (somehow, I doubt if you'd be the same as me).

Last edited:
My other options are getting the magic 20-motif mixed stone necklace to match my magic bracelet. Or get the wg pave frivole ear clips (even though I have the plain yg version) because I saw @lynne_ross wearing them last year and can’t get them out of my head!! And also @Rami00!!
Haha! Funny cause I blame Rami for me wanting the frivoles. They are so wearable.

Reactions: Notorious Pink