Need help on Dior 30 Montaigne Ultra Matte Bag.

Bee_88

O.G.
Mar 8, 2010
Hello ladies,

I really appreciate if someone can share me your experiences and knowledge if summer 2020 collection - Dior 30 Montaigne Ultra Matte Bag - Color GRAY will be available until 2021? I don't know if I should buy this bag in my country because it's way too expensive than buy in Europe. At this moment, I don't think I will be able to fly to Europe anytime soon. So, if anyone can advise me if this is permanent colour in the collection or just seasonal?

I tried to google and read through the topics in this forum, but I still no clue on this.

Greatly appreciate if someone could help!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 9.38.17 PM.png

Hello ladies,

I really appreciate if someone can share me your experiences and knowledge if summer 2020 collection - Dior 30 Montaigne Ultra Matte Bag - Color GRAY will be available until 2021? I don't know if I should buy this bag in my country because it's way too expensive than buy in Europe. At this moment, I don't think I will be able to fly to Europe anytime soon. So, if anyone can advise me if this is permanent colour in the collection or just seasonal?

I tried to google and read through the topics in this forum, but I still no clue on this.

Greatly appreciate if someone could help!

Thank you and have a nice day!

View attachment 4772688
This is a seasonal colour at the moment. However, Dior has extended the production of its ultra matte Lady Dior bags in various colours due to their success. So there is a chance that this bag may see continued production into next year. There may also be a chance that this bag is still in stock at one of the boutiques that you visit when you go to Europe, even if the bag is no longer produced.

Reactions: peachpea
This is a seasonal colour at the moment. However, Dior has extended the production of its ultra matte Lady Dior bags in various colours due to their success. So there is a chance that this bag may see continued production into next year. There may also be a chance that this bag is still in stock at one of the boutiques that you visit when you go to Europe, even if the bag is no longer produced.

Thank you so much for the advise ;)

Reactions: averagejoe