Help !! Which one should I get for my B-day ?!!

Hibbah

Jun 12, 2020
Hello,

I am really struggling what to choose a pendent for my birthday from VCA. I have really worked hard the pervious couple of months and would like to reward myself. The question is should I get the vintage Alhambra pendent in solid rose gold or in black onyx.

Note that I already have the vintage Alhambra bracelet 5 motifs in black onyx and have also the solid rose gold (attached). Kindly help me to choose to match with each one of them.

Onyx.png

Rose Gold .png

Reactions: hhw
Depends on your lifestyle and how much you'd be willing to baby it. RG is a lot more carefree as you don't need to worry about getting it wet, spray perfume on it etc but the onyx is definitely more eye-catching.

My personal preference is RG as I hate having to baby any jewelery, regardless how it looks.

Reactions: traumamama and hhw
I'm a team onyx as well! You should make a poll!
RG def no need to baby, but the onyxis so much more eye catching.
You can also always replace center stone. I have MOP which I never take off and don't baby and it's fine. Replacement fee probably a few hundred dollars as per SA but it'll only be after a long time and may not even happen. So... def worth it for just having a piece you can wear and love.

Reactions: floridamama