Hard to get Minis (other than BKC)

Bag_love_Kate

Jun 26, 2020
I've heard that mini Hermes bags, even non BKCs are hard to get and only offered to VIPs. Curious to know if that's true? Are there some minis that are harder to come by than others? Of course BKCs top that list , but what about the others? What are your experiences?

If I may add my two cents to this topic, I've never had problems getting offered mini bags or at least the ones I was interested in... stil waiting for my mini K in lime, got offered a mini halzan and Eveline last time.

Reactions: FashionForwardChick
From what I see the toughest non-quota mini to get is the mini Lindy, followed by the Evelyne TPM. The Halzan, Convoyeur, and Roulis minis seem pretty easy to find. Of all of these only the Mini Lindy seems to be commonly held for known customers, and even it can be found as a walk in/shows up on the website.

Reactions: Miss Al
If I may add my two cents to this topic, I've never had problems getting offered mini bags or at least the ones I was interested in... stil waiting for my mini K in lime, got offered a mini halzan and Eveline last time.

Nice!! Lucky you :smile: yeah.. I'm waiting on mini K too

From what I see the toughest non-quota mini to get is the mini Lindy, followed by the Evelyne TPM. The Halzan, Convoyeur, and Roulis minis seem pretty easy to find. Of all of these only the Mini Lindy seems to be commonly held for known customers, and even it can be found as a walk in/shows up on the website.

I think I have to stalk the Hermes websites more diligently Evie TPM is so popular! My SA told me the store only received a handful of mini Lindy since it came out, so I definitely think it's hard to get, at least for now.

Reactions: CMilly
Nice!! Lucky you :smile: yeah.. I'm waiting on mini K too

I think I have to stalk the Hermes websites more diligently Evie TPM is so popular! My SA told me the store only received a handful of mini Lindy since it came out, so I definitely think it's hard to get, at least for now.
The Evie TPM is worth the wait. These are my favorite run-around bags! The Lindy I have decided is not for me as adorable as it is - I have a Loewe mini Puzzle that I adore and it's similar, holds a bit more, and I like the color combos.

I was bitten by the mini bug when I saw the mini Lindy. I recently got it after waiting for many many months and in the exact specs I wanted.

For now, the mini Lindy is the most difficult to get. But I really love the bag... small yet spacious. My friend was surprised when I showed her a mini umbrella I could fit inside together with my compact bern, extra masks, lipstick, tissue pack, hand sanitizer and a smartphone. Lol! :cool:

I was bitten by the mini bug when I saw the mini Lindy. I recently got it after waiting for many many months and in the exact specs I wanted.

For now, the mini Lindy is the most difficult to get. But I really love the bag... small yet spacious. My friend was surprised when I showed her a mini umbrella I could fit inside together with my compact bern, extra masks, lipstick, tissue pack, hand sanitizer and a smartphone. Lol! :cool:

I've been offered a mini Halzan (passed, didn't love the color), mini Lindy (gleefully accepted) and mini Evie (taken happily) before. Something about minis.. it's like they call my name. I just got curious if the mini bags are really that hard to come by since I had seen them pre-pandemic on the shelves.. I guess it really is store dependent. Although now it seems everything is hard to come by. I'm currently in love with the mini Lindy. Like you said, it stores alot more and the ability to zip it close is really handy.

Reactions: Miss Al
I've been offered a mini Halzan (passed, didn't love the color), mini Lindy (gleefully accepted) and mini Evie (taken happily) before. Something about minis.. it's like they call my name. I just got curious if the mini bags are really that hard to come by since I had seen them pre-pandemic on the shelves.. I guess it really is store dependent. Although now it seems everything is hard to come by. I'm currently in love with the mini Lindy. Like you said, it stores alot more and the ability to zip it close is really handy.

I was offered the Mini Evie previously but somehow it looked like a hairdresser's bag on me... the hairdresser's bag where they put in all their clips and scissors etc. Hence, I passed the Mini Evie... sadly. The bag looked so weird on me. Lol.

Although it's not a quota bag, I think the mini Roulis would be hard to get, as it has become a popular alternative to the Constance.
This! I just got a mini Roulis and I find it much more practical (in and out ease, roomier) than Constance. I personally think it looks better too. I don't think it's quite hard to get now but may catch on soon.

Reactions: corgimom11
I was offered the Mini Evie previously but somehow it looked like a hairdresser's bag on me... the hairdresser's bag where they put in all their clips and scissors etc. Hence, I passed the Mini Evie... sadly. The bag looked so weird on me. Lol.

I never thought of it that way but I guess it makes sense. Afterall, the original Evie was originally designed to hold horse grooming tools smaller bag for human grooming tools! Lol

This! I just got a mini Roulis and I find it much more practical (in and out ease, roomier) than Constance. I personally think it looks better too. I don't think it's quite hard to get now but may catch on soon.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I was on the fence about mini Roulis, worried that the flap may open too easily whilst being bounced around so I hadn't gone for it.

I’m waiting for a mini Roulis in barenia foubourg...my local store had the bag in several different colors/leathers (including anemone which I love as well)...but I’m specifically after BF leather. Fingers crossed I get it soon!!