18s Black SLG

LegacyFox

May 19, 2020
Hi all,

I am looking for SLG in the 18s iridescent black...but from what I've seen out there, the price is a bit high. Is 18s black SLGs that coveted? Thanks for the feedback!

It is a seasonal color and they are not releasing any right now. Some like it because it is different than the classic black. The basic laws of supply and demand. Maybe they will in the future since it is very popular. Just like the coveted "rose gold" (light gold) color from 17B, I see so many available through resellers/personal shoppers at premium price. Hope you can find one at a reasonable price and not double or triple the amount. Good luck! ;)

Reactions: LegacyFox
It is a seasonal color and they are not releasing any right now. Some like it because it is different than the classic black. The basic laws of supply and demand. Maybe they will in the future since it is very popular. Just like the coveted "rose gold" (light gold) color from 17B, I see so many available through resellers/personal shoppers at premium price. Hope you can find one at a reasonable price and not double or triple the amount. Good luck! ;)
Oh man...nothing can compare to that rose gold from 17b! :love:

Reactions: kylienarak
I am not sure if it’s highly coveted. Many like it for its rather big pebbles and shine. I rejected black caviar 18S minis because it’s not saturated enough IMO but I have one SLG in that black and think it’s pretty, weird right? I mostly like 18S caviar in colors. I notice people say 18S caviar is one of the best Chanel ever made. So I kind of understand its rather higher price but not sure if it’s so coveted. Here is mine in black and blue

110A3D33-7858-457B-8922-8094D1CE3F81.jpeg
348B4888-B698-497B-993B-3EA1A9F9554A.jpegD2A87287-4F91-4865-9D1D-56F2875F20C2.jpeg

Reactions: LegacyFox
I am not sure if it’s highly coveted. Many like it for its rather big pebbles and shine. I rejected black caviar 18S minis because it’s not saturated enough IMO but I have one SLG in that black and think it’s pretty, weird right? I mostly like 18S caviar in colors. I notice people say 18S caviar is one of the best Chanel ever made. So I kind of understand its rather higher price but not sure if it’s so coveted. Here is mine in black and blue

View attachment 4769006
View attachment 4769017View attachment 4769018
Pretty! I made a mistake, I was actually referring to the 18C black iridescent collection. :smile:

Reactions: Iana24
Pretty! I made a mistake, I was actually referring to the 18C black iridescent collection. :smile:
Oh I see. It’s also stunning. Chanel does make pretty iridescent finish. But same with 18S, I don’t think it’s coveted, but higher price than other collection, yes. It’ll be different story for the minis, all caviar minis are coveted and iridescent will make it more desirable.

Oh I see. It’s also stunning. Chanel does make pretty iridescent finish. But same with 18S, I don’t think it’s coveted, but higher price than other collection, yes. It’ll be different story for the minis, all caviar minis are coveted and iridescent will make it more desirable.
I hope pre fall will have one!