The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

Hi everyone!!

Just got my first pair of Chloe Susanna boots black with gold studs. Went down half a size from my usual. I bought them from Mytheresa and one of the zips keeps coming apart when i do the boot up so I have to re-attach it every time. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also just wondering how long they take to wear in at the back? I can feel they will stretch at the toe but not sure about that hard part on the heel?

Thank you in advance!

Hello Dear,
sounds like you got a faulty pair :sad: The zipper definitely shouldn‘t come apart. Are you still able to return them?

Hi everyone!!

Just got my first pair of Chloe Susanna boots black with gold studs. Went down half a size from my usual. I bought them from Mytheresa and one of the zips keeps coming apart when i do the boot up so I have to re-attach it every time. Has anyone else had this issue?

Also just wondering how long they take to wear in at the back? I can feel they will stretch at the toe but not sure about that hard part on the heel?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Everyone

I am drooling over all the booties, I have wanted these forever and am finally going to bite the bullet. But I am now stuck on the size, I am between a 39.5-40. In Jimmy Choo I wear a 39.5 and these are perfect, but I would wear an EU40 in trainers and boots usually except for converse which I am a 39.5. I don't have a particularly wide foot, but I do have a baby bunion on my left foot and I'm always concerned of wearing shoes that are too snug for that reason.

Any help would be appreciated I am going out of my mind, trawling the internet and no stores are open at the minute with all going on

Hi Everyone

I am drooling over all the booties, I have wanted these forever and am finally going to bite the bullet. But I am now stuck on the size, I am between a 39.5-40. In Jimmy Choo I wear a 39.5 and these are perfect, but I would wear an EU40 in trainers and boots usually except for converse which I am a 39.5. I don't have a particularly wide foot, but I do have a baby bunion on my left foot and I'm always concerned of wearing shoes that are too snug for that reason.

Any help would be appreciated I am going out of my mind, trawling the internet and no stores are open at the minute with all going on

I would recommend a 39.

I am also between 39.5 and 40 and bought the Susannas in 38.5 and 39. The 38.5 were a bit snug at the beginning, the 39 has more room but they are both okay.

Hi Everyone

Hi- I purchased these in my regular size of 37.5.They will stretch a bit in the width after wearing. They won't stretch in length. I too have a small bunion on one foot and find that really good leather will give to accommodate the bunion. However, my greatest purchase on amazon was a shoe stretcher! I bought a good wooden one that comes with a little "knob" that will stretch the shoe exactly wear your bunion is. I use it for just about all my shoes and yes it works! I've told my sister and several friends and it is a game changer!

Hi- I purchased these in my regular size of 37.5.They will stretch a bit in the width after wearing. They won't stretch in length. I too have a small bunion on one foot and find that really good leather will give to accommodate the bunion. However, my greatest purchase on amazon was a shoe stretcher! I bought a good wooden one that comes with a little "knob" that will stretch the shoe exactly wear your bunion is. I use it for just about all my shoes and yes it works! I've told my sister and several friends and it is a game changer!

Thank you so much!! You're so right, I don't have the luxury anymore of wearing cheaper shoes just because I find they really do more harm than good for the bunion. Oh god amazing I'll have to look this up!! Do you find there's any slip in the heel getting your regular size?

Hello All,

Are susannah boots still trendy and worth the investment or Givenchy studded boots are better choice?

I have been lusting over Susannah boots for years! But...a big but...I would rather get Givenchy ones if I can get more mileage from them over the years as they might still be a trend foe few more years.

you thought and opinions are much appreciated esp if you have either/both shoes. Thank you!

Hello All,

Are susannah boots still trendy and worth the investment or Givenchy studded boots are better choice?

I have been lusting over Susannah boots for years! But...a big but...I would rather get Givenchy ones if I can get more mileage from them over the years as they might still be a trend foe few more years.

you thought and opinions are much appreciated esp if you have either/both shoes. Thank you!
Susanna boots have been around forever so they definitely have staying power. I much prefer them over Givenchy but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: Raaz
I like them both.

Chloe for feminity and Givenchy for edginess. I found both on sale Chloe in Chestnut brown with gold hardware and Givenchy in very edgy black and white.

On the whole I will be able to wear brown Chloe boots, especially as you say they have staying power!

I know there are already a lot of Q&A's on sizing but want to know if the current boots have the same sizing as past seasons ie if I'm 39 in Isabel Marant would I be 38 or 38.5 in the Susanna? Is the difference between a 38 and a 38.5 mostly the width or width and length? I would have to purchase online and can't try on first so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I know there are already a lot of Q&A's on sizing but want to know if the current boots have the same sizing as past seasons ie if I'm 39 in Isabel Marant would I be 38 or 38.5 in the Susanna? Is the difference between a 38 and a 38.5 mostly the width or width and length? I would have to purchase online and can't try on first so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

i got a pair recently. I had to size down half a size. The difference is Mostly in length But width goes narrow too a bit. I would recommend you choose 38.5. I had to return them twice to get the correct size.

Reactions: tiara01