Ferragamo Sales Summer 2020

Sep 13, 2007
I read that Ferragamo wasn't planning to start their summer sale until August but there's now a sale category up on their web site. Included are lots of small Vara bags.

Zappos also has some Ferragamo items on sale.

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS
Thanks for the info. I also thought that major fashion house would start their sale in August.

Yesterday I receiced email invate to private sales. I am from Europe. Luckily, nothing grabbed my attention.

I read that Ferragamo wasn't planning to start their summer sale until August but there's now a sale category up on their web site. Included are lots of small Vara bags.

Zappos also has some Ferragamo items on sale.
The Aust website started their sale some time back...I happen to chance upon it whilst browsing the YSL website but the lower priced wallets have sold out but I managed to get one of the head/hair bands at half price...totally stoked!!

Reactions: introvert
Does anyone know if the vara pumps ever go on sale on their site? I'm eying a pair either in the dark red, brown/caramel or the grey color - thinking that these colors aren't classic and therefore could go on sale?

Does anyone know if the vara pumps ever go on sale on their site? I'm eying a pair either in the dark red, brown/caramel or the grey color - thinking that these colors aren't classic and therefore could go on sale?

The seasonal ones do. It also depends which region you will be shopping at. I am from Europe and according to the sale going on in Europe, the patent 'fossil grey', red fabric and couple of satin ones are on sale right now. Some of colours you mentioned in your post are new arrivals. If they were introduced as part of the classic line and they sell well, then maybe not? If they don't, then I think they will go on sale. Either next winter or next summer. But really I can't say for certain. But with the covid-19 situation anything can happen.

The classic ones like patent black, red, oxford blue, nude and nappa black are never on sale. At least in Europe. It might be different in other regions though.

Last edited:
The seasonal ones do. It also depends which region you will be shopping at. I am from Europe and according to the sale going on in Europe, the patent 'fossil grey', red fabric and couple of satin ones are on sale right now. Some of colours you mentioned in your post are new arrivals. If they were introduced as part of the classic line and they sell well, then maybe not? If they don't, then I think they will go on sale. Either next winter or next summer. But really I can't say for certain. But with the covid-19 situation anything can happen.

The classic ones like patent black, red, oxford blue, nude and nappa black are never on sale. At least in Europe. It might be different in other regions though.

Oh that sounds great, I live in Europe too. For some reason I haven’t gotten an invitation to the private sale - do you possible have a link I can use?

what do you think of the quality of the headband? I’m thinking of finally caving and buying one of the Vara ones
I think it's not too bad and still liking it. When I tried them on, the sides that sits behind the ear does not hurt or feel uncomfortable. I will have to actually wear it out to get an overall feel. The vara ones seem a little thicker? But for half price, I think you cannot get any better. Cave in my friend and show me :biggrin: