10 motif necklace or new grey MOP pendant

Nov 6, 2017
Hi all!

Would love some advice. Just finished a stressful work project and was hoping for some advice. I'm debating between getting the new grey MOP pendant or a 10 motif necklace.

About my collection already: I have the peeler clover pendant (rose gold), white MOP pendant on yellow gold, white MOP bracelet with yellow gold

Pros of the grey pendant: grey is so beautiful, easier to wear a pendant than 10 motif, would layer beautifully with my rose gold perlee clover pendant

Pros of 10 motif: variety in my collection, can combine with bracelet, relatively better value than pendant (that it's definitely more expensive!!)

Wdyt??

Reactions: hhw
Well, there's quite a difference in the prices of those two items! So in a way, you could choose another item to add to the gray MOP pendant and that would make it a more equal set of choices! Otherwise, both of them would be nice to have. Just choose whichever fits your current price point and get the other next! No right or wrong choice here!

Reactions: Comfortably Numb
I would get what your would wear more often. I would personally get a grey mop and a bracelet in some other stone to layer with white mop bracelet lol and then you can get second bracelet and attach them together and get 10 motif necklace that way.

I don’t own a single pendant. I would get maybe one Magic single pendant but otherwise it’s not for me. 10 motif all the way. Will you be getting the white MOP with gold to match the bracelet and possibly combine to make a 15 necklace or another stone?

I don’t own a single pendant. I would get maybe one Magic single pendant but otherwise it’s not for me. 10 motif all the way. Will you be getting the white MOP with gold to match the bracelet and possibly combine to make a 15 necklace or another stone?
Yesss as lovely as the other stones are, there is something about the white MOP that speaks to me so much!!