Dior Store private sale

prisla

Jan 16, 2019
Hey guys! I'm a Dior lover however I am not a baller but I would love to get my hands on some ready to wear. I did hear theres a Dior store sale around this time of the year. So my question is, how much would you have to spend at the boutique to get invited to the sale?? I do have an SA but I have only spent $7,000 SGD which is about $5,000 USD with him. I did ask him about the sale but he said in a nice way I'm not invited :sad:

• Wow
Reactions: Kristy0316
Hey guys! I'm a Dior lover however I am not a baller but I would love to get my hands on some ready to wear. I did hear theres a Dior store sale around this time of the year. So my question is, how much would you have to spend at the boutique to get invited to the sale?? I do have an SA but I have only spent $7,000 SGD which is about $5,000 USD with him. I did ask him about the sale but he said in a nice way I'm not invited :sad:

Hi... I am not considered a big spender with DIOR. And my SA always not the same (as they changed job quite frequently...) But the last SA I met in Singapore did invite me to the sales and I purchased a pair of slides.

You should change a SA...

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Hi... I am not considered a big spender with DIOR. And my SA always not the same (as they changed job quite frequently...) But the last SA I met in Singapore did invite me to the sales and I purchased a pair of slides.

You should change a SA...

Oh my god! Who is your SA can I have your SA's contact details?

I was lucky to be able to preview the men’s RTW but I am definitely not a top tier client by any means. I did see some interesting items but didn’t inquire about pre-sale etc. I think the idea is to give their best clients the first dibs. I only gained access I think as I mentioned knowing about the sale coming (because I actually purchased one of the sale items a week ago and was inquiring about a price adjustment as I was still in the return period). Otherwise I’m not sure I would have gotten the preview.

If you’ve built a relationship with your SA then you can definitely leverage that to try and get the extra preview and goodies, but as mentioned the sale should be open to the public now so you should be able to go in an see what’s available and continue to build your relationship with the SA you have, or start a new one.

Reactions: averagejoe
does anyone know if this is true of their NYC/US locations?
Yes it is. I’m in D.C. and while the sale is public to anyone who comes in, they are currently under an “appointment only” to visit the store since we are still not completely reopened due to Corona. I’d imagine NYC is the same. I would call the store and ask if an appointment is required to visit or if they’re accepting walk ins.

Yes it is. I’m in D.C. and while the sale is public to anyone who comes in, they are currently under an “appointment only” to visit the store since we are still not completely reopened due to Corona. I’d imagine NYC is the same. I would call the store and ask if an appointment is required to visit or if they’re accepting walk ins.
thank you! we're in phase 2 of lockdown with stores opening back up, but i'll call ahead to be safe. THANK YOU!