Hello, I am Doctor Seo(Seo hyo seok)

Dr. Seo

Representative Director-MACHIMPYO Plastic Surgery
Jun 23, 2020
Hello, I am Doctor Seo(Seo hyo seok) I quit mvp because of the poor economic situation caused by the COVID virus.
I opened MACHIMPYO plasticsurgery clinic this time, and I am sorry that I have no way to notify the patients I have operated on.
I'm so glad I found out how to do this and could contact you again.
I think there are some who have done well after surgery and some who are not satisfied.
Please feel free to contact me at any time, whether there is a question. or something wrong with my surgery.
sincerely from Dr. Seo Hyo Seok

homepage - www.dotps.co.kr
instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dot_plasticsurgery/
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/machimpyo.plastic.surgery

hello! can you fix my facial asymmetry?
It is difficult to judge simply without a photo.

If there is a problem with the nose or lips, it is corrected with a relatively simple operation.

However, if facial asymmetry is due to bone, contour surgery or jaw surgery may be necessary.

zygomtic reduction or angle reduction of asymmetric square bones is possible in our hospital.

but More fundamentally, if the facial bone is asymmetrical, it is necessary to perform bilateral surgery,
and in this case, we recommend going to a larger hospital.

If you are planning to operate in Korea, I recommend that you go to ID or DA or MI-sarang.

Hospitals specialized in this field

It is difficult to judge simply without a photo.

If there is a problem with the nose or lips, it is corrected with a relatively simple operation.

However, if facial asymmetry is due to bone, contour surgery or jaw surgery may be necessary.

zygomtic reduction or angle reduction of asymmetric square bones is possible in our hospital.

but More fundamentally, if the facial bone is asymmetrical, it is necessary to perform bilateral surgery,
and in this case, we recommend going to a larger hospital.

If you are planning to operate in Korea, I recommend that you go to ID or DA or MI-sarang.

Hospitals specialized in this field
Okay... Thank you so much!