New grey MOP pendant

I was hoping to get some opinion on this pendant! I have seen the 50th anniversary versions last year and remembered the GMOP looking really beautiful. Unfortunately there is no VCA in my city so I was thinking of buying remotely. For those who have tried it on or own GMOP, how green is it in person? I've been told is a true grey and has different lustre in different lighting. I can wait until borders open and then visit Sydney but not sure how long that would be or if I really can be bothered just for this purchase haha! My other VCA wish list is the 10 motif RG (my HG!)- so wondering if I should skip this and just save for the 10 motif? I haven't purchased it only because its expensive - and I prioritised getting the chanel classic flap due to their frequent ludicrous price increases!

I was hoping to get some opinion on this pendant! I have seen the 50th anniversary versions last year and remembered the GMOP looking really beautiful. Unfortunately there is no VCA in my city so I was thinking of buying remotely. For those who have tried it on or own GMOP, how green is it in person? I've been told is a true grey and has different lustre in different lighting. I can wait until borders open and then visit Sydney but not sure how long that would be or if I really can be bothered just for this purchase haha! My other VCA wish list is the 10 motif RG (my HG!)- so wondering if I should skip this and just save for the 10 motif? I haven't purchased it only because its expensive - and I prioritised getting the chanel classic flap due to their frequent ludicrous price increases!

I say it’s a true gray. It looks like the photo where I am holding it in my hand most of the time. I wouldn’t say it’s green. Different lighting will give it a different sheen though. If the 10 motif RG is your HG I would save for that instead :smile:

Reactions: hartwin
The coloring really depends on the lighting. Most times it flashes more green/purples for mine and inside/schaduw more pink/grey. This was an SO bracelet in YG (so not PG), but it will show how the motifs on mine look. If you however go for the necklace make sure you pick one in store and pick the one with the best iridescence and if you like greens/pinks more. Here are some photos. Hope it helps!
IMG_3735.jpeg IMG_3764.jpeg IMG_3767.jpeg IMG_3771.jpeg IMG_3837.jpeg

The coloring really depends on the lighting. Most times it flashes more green/purples for mine and inside/schaduw more pink/grey. This was an SO bracelet in YG (so not PG), but it will show how the motifs on mine look. If you however go for the necklace make sure you pick one in store and pick the one with the best iridescence and if you like greens/pinks more. Here are some photos. Hope it helps!
View attachment 4767711 View attachment 4767712 View attachment 4767713 View attachment 4767714 View attachment 4767716
This is stunning! Not to hijack the thread, but I'm planning to SO this exact bracelet. May I ask how long it took, and whether you put in a note about the type of GMOP you wanted (e.g. reflecting green/pink)?

This is stunning! Not to hijack the thread, but I'm planning to SO this exact bracelet. May I ask how long it took, and whether you put in a note about the type of GMOP you wanted (e.g. reflecting green/pink)?
This bracelet is very pretty and it was really worth the SO for me! Yes I did ask for a lot of colour and pinks. But they told me they could not assure it would have more pinks than greens. It really is kind of blind purchasing...

Mine has a lot of greens. But I still love the piece very much. It def has both color in it and is very interesting. They told me it would take 6 months, but it was ready in 5 months!

This bracelet is very pretty and it was really worth the SO for me! Yes I did ask for a lot of colour and pinks. But they told me they could not assure it would have more pinks than greens. It really is kind of blind purchasing...

Mine has a lot of greens. But I still love the piece very much. It def has both color in it and is very interesting. They told me it would take 6 months, but it was ready in 5 months!
Thank you!! That's very helpful. I really do love the green in your yours. I don't know why VCA doesn't make this part of their usual lineup.

Thank you!! That's very helpful. I really do love the green in your yours. I don't know why VCA doesn't make this part of their usual lineup.

I feel like since they have offered the VA gmop pendant that they may add other pieces. I am wanting the Magic pendant! But I am holding off doing a SO in hopes that they'll add to the pg/gmop collection!