Instagram luxe department scammer account!

After transfer money to Instagram luxe department account,block me !!
I was transfer 1480euro to this account :
name: V
surname: Sxxx
tel:‪ +XX
account number:
XX
bank name: Sberbank
swift: SABRRUMM
After payment no receive any parcel and blocked me !!
becareful this account !

*please do not post others private info on tPF. ~Admin

Attachments

• 7A7EC76D-CFCF-4153-97DC-D2BF1E3581CE.png
    7A7EC76D-CFCF-4153-97DC-D2BF1E3581CE.png
    260 KB · Views: 195
  • 509EDEEA-1439-43C4-86AE-B1947CA36AF5.png
    509EDEEA-1439-43C4-86AE-B1947CA36AF5.png
    620.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 57D89223-0808-4F41-BB9F-067AEB3A09EC.png
    57D89223-0808-4F41-BB9F-067AEB3A09EC.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 193
  • A5199348-447F-47C5-A907-1F64AFF914C6.png
    A5199348-447F-47C5-A907-1F64AFF914C6.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 01E2EC04-4FDF-4DC2-AF86-DCDEF47D11BA.png
    01E2EC04-4FDF-4DC2-AF86-DCDEF47D11BA.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Himeji
I was about to make a purchase because they posted something I like... when I inquired they sounded fishy though... they didn’t respond to my question directly and just told me the prices for “free shipping”?
hope you’ll be able to resolve this and get your money back

Reactions: Kellylim5599
Hi Kelly,

I see you're from SG too. Call your bank and see if they can reverse the charges.

I never ever transfer directly to any bank account unless the person is in Singapore or the amount is not big.

A telltale sign is if they cannot provide the exact pictures you want. Or take too long to provide it.

Hi Kelly,

I see you're from SG too. Call your bank and see if they can reverse the charges.

I never ever transfer directly to any bank account unless the person is in Singapore or the amount is not big.

A telltale sign is if they cannot provide the exact pictures you want. Or take too long to provide it.

Thank you for ur suggestions,I already call to bank .but bank cannot do anything because already transfer done Cannot be cancel .i will make a police report ,but I think hard to claim back the money .so I will remember this ,cannot be transfer any online shopping .i just want remind all of ur becareful for this kind of scammer .
Thank you for ur opinion:smile:

I was about to make a purchase because they posted something I like... when I inquired they sounded fishy though... they didn’t respond to my question directly and just told me the prices for “free shipping”?
hope you’ll be able to resolve this and get your money back

Omg ,lucky u never make any purchase.Because this Instagram account Got post some Chanel bagSingapore hard to get it .they provided over two housand euro free shipping . 30euro 2-3days ,18 euro 4-5 day ,15 euro 6-7 .
And they will share bcs covid 19 so parcel can be delay .

As another poster mentioned above and I agreed I would never do bank transfer. I will always pay with a credit card or credit card through Paypal. I would rather pay the additional % for Paypal than take the risk of saving a small amount for a bank transfer.

Reactions: Kellylim5599
As another poster mentioned above and I agreed I would never do bank transfer. I will always pay with a credit card or credit card through Paypal. I would rather pay the additional % for Paypal than take the risk of saving a small amount for a bank transfer.

Thank you for ur suggestion :smile:
That personal buyer give this few type for payment ,that time I never think about the high risk problem.i will becareful for next time internet shopping:sad:

Attachments

• 6BB87647-D19B-4F8C-9D23-58E438FE2F6B.png
    6BB87647-D19B-4F8C-9D23-58E438FE2F6B.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 83
Thank you for ur suggestion :smile:
That personal buyer give this few type for payment ,that time I never think about the high risk problem.i will becareful for next time internet shopping:sad:

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience. Hopefully it will helps others in their search and make an inform decision. Sorry for your experience. It is hard earned money and no matter how much $ you lost, it is painful and unforgetable. For the scammers and cheaters, karma is a *****.

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience. Hopefully it will helps others in their search and make an inform decision. Sorry for your experience. It is hard earned money and no matter how much $ you lost, it is painful and unforgetable. For the scammers and cheaters, karma is a *****.
Thank you :smile:
Just want to let others people know and avoid this kind of scammer .

Thank you for ur suggestions,I already call to bank .but bank cannot do anything because already transfer done Cannot be cancel .i will make a police report ,but I think hard to claim back the money .so I will remember this ,cannot be transfer any online shopping .i just want remind all of ur becareful for this kind of scammer .
Thank you for ur opinion:smile:
I also fell for the scam from this Instagram account, transfered money to Sberbank but in a different name “ Igor Machnev” I should’ve done more researched.