Designer sunglasses anyone? Post your pics!

I finally received my Anna Sui sunglasses. While they’re gorgeous, I feel like I paid too much for them ($127.00 on sale.) Some of the stamping looks messy and they’re quite thin. I do like them a lot but I have a feeling I could get them for way cheaper eventually. What do you guys think? Should I return them?

Attachments

• FA311CCA-D846-4CD0-BB87-4F08450FDFDB.jpeg
    FA311CCA-D846-4CD0-BB87-4F08450FDFDB.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: baghagg
I finally received my Anna Sui sunglasses. While they’re gorgeous, I feel like I paid too much for them ($127.00 on sale.) Some of the stamping looks messy and they’re quite thin. I do like them a lot but I have a feeling I could get them for way cheaper eventually. What do you guys think? Should I return them?
They're cute, but not worth it - though none of our expensive sunglasses are worth what we've paid.. I feel your assessment is spot on!

They're cute, but not worth it - though none of our expensive sunglasses are worth what we've paid.. I feel your assessment is spot on!

Thank you for replying! You're so right about that. I usually buy my sunglasses from pawn shops + Saks Off Fifth (they're usually under $100 for the "better" ones.) While I like them I can't shake this feeling of being ripped off. I would have never paid retail for them, let alone over $100 for them.

EDIT: They also came with nothing - no box, no protection... not happy, Nordstrom!

Last edited:
Reactions: baghagg
Thank you for replying! You're so right about that. I usually buy my sunglasses from pawn shops + Saks Off Fifth (they're usually under $100 for the "better" ones.) While I like them I can't shake this feeling of being ripped off. I would have never paid retail for them, let alone over $100 for them.

EDIT: They also came with nothing - no box, no protection... not happy, Nordstrom!
Don't sleep on Steinmart. I saw some Alexander McQueen & Gucci frames yesterday.