Pictures with Fluidline

I don't usually contribute to this section unless I get a reminder on my computer. But I must sing my praises for the MAC fluidline eyeliners here. I have never used eyeliners in my life but I started using it about a month ago. I tried pencils, automatic pencils, liquid eyeliners and finally, gel eyeliners. Nothing beats these MAC fluidline eyeliners. Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners are comparable. But their color range is limited and are much pricier. I bought myself a Chinese calligraphy brush(HK$9) and drew very acceptable eyelines after two or three practices. Of course, practising Chinese calligraphy with brushes is compulsory for all HK children and maybe that helps. But I do believe that the consistency of the MAC product plays a large part in the perfection of the eyeline. For those of you who have some apprehension about non-pencil eyeliners, take my word for it and try Fluidline! By the way, my Chinese calligraphy was not particularly outstanding when I was a kid decades ago.:smile:

I'm a beginning makeup artist and have done a few tutorials, so I have tons of pics!

makeup52.jpg

makeup49.jpg

makeup45.jpg

makeup33.jpg

makeup22.jpg

makeup18.jpg

makeup15.jpg

makeup12.jpg

I absolutely love Fluidline! Lasts so long even when clubbing and dancing for hours. I do carry Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes pencil with me for when I need to touch up the inner rim. Fluidline and it's brush is not very practical for carrying with you. But it'll last on the inner rim for 3 or so hours before you need touch it up.