Is noir too similar to bleu nuit?

ivy1026

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hi ladies/gents, I currently have a noir b25 on my wish list as I think it is a classic to have in my collection. However, I already have a bleu nuit b30 in ghw. Do you think they are too similar? TIA

I think different due to size and color. I have a BN Kelly 28 and noir Birkin 30, both PHW. I use for totally different wardrobe color ways more so than the bag style. I can't do a pic right now but can later today. Let me know if you think that will help.

I wear a lot of black and a lot of navy. I don’t find them similar personally but I prefer neutrals. I have attached a photo of both in Clemence. Both get a lot of use and I have a blue nuit k with phw on my wish list (have a black one). My black H bags have ghw and my blue nuit have palladium.

Attachments

• B8A0BBF2-5282-42F1-872E-7769EE44E8A2.jpeg
    B8A0BBF2-5282-42F1-872E-7769EE44E8A2.jpeg
    342 KB · Views: 138
I have a birkin 30 in both blue nuit PHW and also a birkin 30 black PHW. I use them with totally different outfits and never considered not having both. That said, I really only have neutral bags in my collection and wear mostly neutral outfits.

Reactions: 880 and Txoceangirl
I think the color will be similar, but you said B30 in one and B25 in the other. So I think the size difference makes them different and is a reason for having both (assuming you find uses for both sizes).

thanks. I am thinking b30 is more when I am going out with my daughter since I have to put her stuff in there too and the b25 for just me when I am going out by myself :smile:

Reactions: momoc
I think different due to size and color. I have a BN Kelly 28 and noir Birkin 30, both PHW. I use for totally different wardrobe color ways more so than the bag style. I can't do a pic right now but can later today. Let me know if you think that will help.

Bleu nuit can definitely look more blue under different lighting. A pic would help if you don’t mind and TIA

Reactions: lulilu
I wear a lot of black and a lot of navy. I don’t find them similar personally but I prefer neutrals. I have attached a photo of both in Clemence. Both get a lot of use and I have a blue nuit k with phw on my wish list (have a black one). My black H bags have ghw and my blue nuit have palladium.

Different hardware will definitely make a difference :smile:

I have a birkin 30 in both blue nuit PHW and also a birkin 30 black PHW. I use them with totally different outfits and never considered not having both. That said, I really only have neutral bags in my collection and wear mostly neutral outfits.

that’s perfect and we can never go wrong with these two neutrals

Reactions: CMilly