Jubilant June 2020 purchases

Thanks! I love the small size. I can't wait for mine! Did you preorder yours?
I actually didn’t preorder! One of the ladies from PurseForumBlog posted a white Chanel classic flap and I fell in love with her bag! I posted in one of the “In Search Of” threads that I’m looking for one, and a bunch of people DMed me giving me their SA’s info. I’m so grateful for the ladies of TPF! :flowers:

Reactions: allure244
It’s been awhile since I’ve made a Chanel purchase, but I thought this small o-case from 20S is perfect! I’m working from home for the foreseeable future and this is great to carry cash and a few cards, it’s got built in card holders and a pocket inside! My iPhone 11 Pro Max can fit inside too!

Attachments

• 8852BF88-C843-4745-8C2A-5358149D7C85.jpeg
    8852BF88-C843-4745-8C2A-5358149D7C85.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I got some SLGs last month but I just got to unbox them. My medium O case came in a huge box I initially thought they sent me the wrong item...
I love the Mademoiselle card holder! Thinking of getting a matching woc...

Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• 3D6F5A5A-50B0-481B-B3D7-4FB32D1FAC38.jpeg
    3D6F5A5A-50B0-481B-B3D7-4FB32D1FAC38.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 59
  • A0A8B75B-3EA7-48B1-80ED-998F9B2554A2.jpeg
    A0A8B75B-3EA7-48B1-80ED-998F9B2554A2.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 65
Love the classic colors! Curious, do you find the beige coco easy to use / match with outfits? I've been debating about getting one, but I'm worried about color transfer and the handle getting from me holding it by the top handle

Hi there!

No, actually I loooove this shade of beige over the Beige Claire which has a prominent yellow undertone. I bought this bag only because of the colour and I find it so easy to pair, especially with yellow undertone outfits like red, green and neutrals like white, black and grey. I have to mention I'm brown skinned so yellow undertones and colours flatter me the best.

My thought process is that beige is a very lady like colour and so I was happy to purchase in the Coco handle as it compliments dresses very well AND I have few matching coloured shoes (Non designer. Chanel beige shoes are beige Claire so that doesn't match).

The other thought process that sealed the purchase for me was the colour transfer. With this being a top handle bag I could always wear it with jeans, but carry it on the crook of my arm. No more running. When I need to be hands free for few minutes I just swing it on my shoulder. Since its the mini size, it isn't too heavy as well.

My only advice would be- if you rely on the pouch system to organize, the mini pochette does go in, but a mini o case would be far easier to maneuver. If you prefer to loosely put in items into your bags, this mini size is perfect!

Not sure if you wanted so much gyaan but hey...:graucho::lol:

Reactions: dbcelly
Hey everyone, so I got both these Chanel SLGs last week in Dubai.

These are photos I took from my Instagram Stories

My gold croc embossed cardholder was a lucky find as it’s from the 2019 Chanel Metiers d'Art Paris New York collection (2019 Fall / 19A) and I just had to grab it. In real life it is just beautiful.

I also love my new black and gold luggage tag/card holder! The chain comes out so I can use a longer Chanel chain on it if I wanted to which makes it quite a versatile piece.

Thanks to everyone for letting me share xx

Attachments

• 131f52f1-fc05-464c-a34e-3a9ad27ddea5.jpg
    131f52f1-fc05-464c-a34e-3a9ad27ddea5.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 214fe3a7-b10a-4cad-9c7c-d07f04a5db9d.jpg
    214fe3a7-b10a-4cad-9c7c-d07f04a5db9d.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 69
I got some SLGs last month but I just got to unbox them. My medium O case came in a huge box I initially thought they sent me the wrong item...
I love the Mademoiselle card holder! Thinking of getting a matching woc...

Thank you for letting me share!
Don't you love the shine on the o-case? I picked up my small o-case yesterday and the caviar leather looks so pretty and sparkly in the sun! :blush:

Don't you love the shine on the o-case? I picked up my small o-case yesterday and the caviar leather looks so pretty and sparkly in the sun! :blush:
Definitely! I used to get lambskin SLGs but now caviar is my favorite! Congrats on your new o case! Actually I’m looking to get the small o case too! Is yours with light gold hardware?

This preloved reissue tote is on its way to me:
chanel-reissue-tote-bag-5

Hi there!

No, actually I loooove this shade of beige over the Beige Claire which has a prominent yellow undertone. I bought this bag only because of the colour and I find it so easy to pair, especially with yellow undertone outfits like red, green and neutrals like white, black and grey. I have to mention I'm brown skinned so yellow undertones and colours flatter me the best.

My thought process is that beige is a very lady like colour and so I was happy to purchase in the Coco handle as it compliments dresses very well AND I have few matching coloured shoes (Non designer. Chanel beige shoes are beige Claire so that doesn't match).

The other thought process that sealed the purchase for me was the colour transfer. With this being a top handle bag I could always wear it with jeans, but carry it on the crook of my arm. No more running. When I need to be hands free for few minutes I just swing it on my shoulder. Since its the mini size, it isn't too heavy as well.

My only advice would be- if you rely on the pouch system to organize, the mini pochette does go in, but a mini o case would be far easier to maneuver. If you prefer to loosely put in items into your bags, this mini size is perfect!

Not sure if you wanted so much gyaan but hey...:graucho::lol:
Oh no, this is perfect - Thank you for your response! I've been going back and forth on a beige coco and like you, I find the beige claire too yellow-toned.

I mainly have black bags, but would like to add a beige Chanel to my collection. I know I probably won't get as much use out of it since it's lighter colored and I'm worried about color transfer.

I totally agree: the coco handle is just so feminine with dresses! Now my question is... do I really need another mini coco, but in beige? :smile:

Reactions: cityivy