Which bag do you use the most?

Maxi Blizzard bag, open top, roomy, and not very heavy
E2630C82-57BC-4FC4-875C-65B13B7B8966.jpeg
2nd is the “small” chevron caviar coco handle, again light and durable
46410165-500D-438A-B448-C1FBA93DF704.jpeg
I also have the caviar jumbo, butfor some reason I don’t reach for it as much. Is it the weight? Is the the price tag? It is my most expensive bag after all, I only dared remove the plastic hardware covering (mine is clear not blue) after a year.

Maxi Blizzard bag, open top, roomy, and not very heavy
View attachment 4765622
2nd is the “small” chevron caviar coco handle, again light and durable
View attachment 4765624
I also have the caviar jumbo, but for some reason I don’t reach for it as much. Is it the weight? Is the the price tag? It is my most expensive bag after all, I only dared remove the plastic hardware covering (mine is clear not blue) after a year.

I just ordered my 1st Chanel - a Caviar boy! I can't wait to get it, but I am thinking a 2nd already.
I keep getting stuck on getting the classics bag for "investment" (i know bags are not investment lol) but i can't help but to think what bags will I get the most out of! I am suprised that most of the comments are filled with non-classic bags...

the closest Saks boutique is 2 hrs away from me, it is hard for me take the drive up there lol...

Reactions: blackcclover22
I used my Timeless CC tote in silver/gray the most. It's roomy and and I prefer totes when shopping etc. I sold her late last year.

I am using my WOC purchased earlier this year. It fits my phone and hold my cc and keys. That's all I need while running quick errands.

Reactions: honeybunch