Question about Coach Outlet in Round Rock, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2007
Hi, I am going to be traveling to Lake Travis, Austin next weekend and I will be like 10 minutes from the Round Rock Outlet! Do any of you ever shop there? I heard it is leather only? Anyone been there recently? Should I go there or should I go on down to the San Marcos outlet which is like 80 miles from where Ill be staying.

Thanks!

Hi, I am going to be traveling to Lake Travis, Austin next weekend and I will be like 10 minutes from the Round Rock Outlet! Do any of you ever shop there? I heard it is leather only? Anyone been there recently? Should I go there or should I go on down to the San Marcos outlet which is like 80 miles from where Ill be staying.

Thanks!

I was at the RR Coach on Thursday and the selection wasn't great. They did have the blue scribble signature totes, also the ones in beige, a couple of older multi-color scribble pocket satchels and some Spring patchwork totes and duffles. In my opinion, San Marcos usually has more of a selection because they have a bigger store. San Marcos Coach is about twice as big as the RR one.

I was at the RR Coach on Thursday and the selection wasn't great. They did have the blue scribble signature totes, also the ones in beige, a couple of older multi-color scribble pocket satchels and some Spring patchwork totes and duffles. In my opinion, San Marcos usually has more of a selection because they have a bigger store. San Marcos Coach is about twice as big as the RR one.

Must be when you happen to go because I went to San Marcos first and then hit Round Rock on the way home about 3 weeks ago and thought that RR had a better selection that day. And the store didn't seem that much smaller than the SM store. They were both packed though!

Oh yeah I thought some one was kidding me when they told me there was a new one in RR. This was after I made the drive from north Austin to SM and almost got killed by a guy in a truck. Maybe I will go check it out when I go back up to Austin in Aug.

San Marcos has a better collection but it's more crowded there. I went to the RR one in early June, but I just walked in, looked around, and walked back out. Nothing really caught my eye =(

Status
Not open for further replies.