How is your Nano Luggage holding up?

snowbubble

O.G.
Sep 5, 2013
Hello Everyone, I am new to Celine :smile:
Recently purchased grained nano luggage in Kohl, the leather feels extremely soft and matte.

Does anyone own the nano luggage in a lighter color?
How does the leather wear?
Do you find it scuffs easily?
Or does it attract dirt easily?
Color transfer issues?
Do you baby it?

Any recommendations on maintaining this leather and keeping the structure of the bag?

Thanks in advance!IMG_1539.jpg

Hi!

I have the nano luggage in dune and I’ve had it for a few years now.

I don’t baby it too much, but because it is a lighter color, I don’t wear dark jeans with it. The bag you have is darker than mine, so color transfer shouldn’t be too bad of an issue.

The pebbled leather is still in great condition. However, there is a suede patch on the inside by the zipper that is showing signs of wear.

I stuff my bag with tissue paper and keep it in the dust bag when I’m not using it. So far the structure is still good. No sagging or anything!

It really is a great bag! I hope you enjoy it

Hi!

I have the nano luggage in dune and I’ve had it for a few years now.

I don’t baby it too much, but because it is a lighter color, I don’t wear dark jeans with it. The bag you have is darker than mine, so color transfer shouldn’t be too bad of an issue.

The pebbled leather is still in great condition. However, there is a suede patch on the inside by the zipper that is showing signs of wear.

I stuff my bag with tissue paper and keep it in the dust bag when I’m not using it. So far the structure is still good. No sagging or anything!

It really is a great bag! I hope you enjoy it

Its amazing it holds up so well being such a soft leather.
Do you have issues with water spots when accidentally getting rain drops on it?

Its amazing it holds up so well being such a soft leather.
Do you have issues with water spots when accidentally getting rain drops on it?

I haven’t been caught in any torrential rainstorms with this bag, but I have had to get from the store to the car when it was lightly raining. Maybe it was because I wiped it off right away, but no water spots!

• Love
Reactions: snowbubble
I haven’t been caught in any torrential rainstorms with this bag, but I have had to get from the store to the car when it was lightly raining. Maybe it was because I wiped it off right away, but no water spots!

Dunes a gorgeous color, I would be terrified of using it and getting it dirty >_<! Have you had to clean it ? or sent it in for pampering service?

Sorry a million questions, I never owned a celine bag before so I am not familiar with the leather. I am amazed by the quality.

Dunes a gorgeous color, I would be terrified of using it and getting it dirty >_<! Have you had to clean it ? or sent it in for pampering service?

Sorry a million questions, I never owned a celine bag before so I am not familiar with the leather. I am amazed by the quality.

I haven’t conditioned it or cleaned it but it still looks pretty new. The handle does have a tiny bit of staining and it doesn’t come off, but it doesn’t bother me too much.

I’ve also noticed that the pebbled leather also doesn’t scratch as easy as my trio (which is lambskin).

• Love
I have the same kohl for around 1.5 years now. I love it! I also was super scared bc it seemed delicate. I did spray it with collonil waterproof spray on the back only. I still got some color transfer from jeans on the handles. Its very light and it doesn't bother me but I do try not to wear it with jeans, or I lift it up / hold with handles. Otherwise it is pristine. No loss of shape and other than that one spot its all good. No corner wear. I have worn her a lot but I do rotate my bags.

I have the same kohl for around 1.5 years now. I love it! I also was super scared bc it seemed delicate. I did spray it with collonil waterproof spray on the back only. I still got some color transfer from jeans on the handles. Its very light and it doesn't bother me but I do try not to wear it with jeans, or I lift it up / hold with handles. Otherwise it is pristine. No loss of shape and other than that one spot its all good. No corner wear. I have worn her a lot but I do rotate my bags.
Do you use it crossbody or hand held mostly? Does wearing it crossbody warp the sides of the bag?

I’ve had my souris nano for at least 3 years. I use it a lot, don’t baby it but I am in general careful with my bags (I don’t put them on dirty floors ...)
The bag still looks brand new. It’s a very sturdy little bag and packs a punch. Use it freely and enjoy it. I carry mine crossbody most of the time or handheld. I can’t do shoulder because the strap is too long (I’m 5’5)

I use it mostly crossbody 99% of the time. Not warped! I would hope not haha.
I’ve had my souris nano for at least 3 years. I use it a lot, don’t baby it but I am in general careful with my bags (I don’t put them on dirty floors ...)
The bag still looks brand new. It’s a very sturdy little bag and packs a punch. Use it freely and enjoy it. I carry mine crossbody most of the time or handheld. I can’t do shoulder because the strap is too long (I’m 5’5)
When you wear your luggage tote crossbody, do you have to keep it zipped to keep its shape?

You know when you first get a new bag, in the overly cautious phase... haha! :blush: :doh:

I do usually keep it zipped just for safety and I dont want things to fall out/ tip over and I used to use public transit (back in the pre covid days ha ) but i have also forgotten to zip it sometimes. Its fine!

When you wear your luggage tote crossbody, do you have to keep it zipped to keep its shape?

You know when you first get a new bag, in the overly cautious phase... haha! :blush: :doh:
I don’t always keep it zipped. Don’t worry about it. All I can say is that I have a lot of bags and this one is really one of my sturdiest. It’s by no means a fragile bag. Especially the pebbled leather

• Wow