Toiletry Pouch 19 Canvas Dull

para966

Aug 13, 2013
Hi my fellow LV lovers,

I recently bought a Toiletry Pouch 19 online and just received the order today. The pouch was made in Spain. I noticed the canvas is quite dull and matte, and the prints seem faded (not very yellow) compared to my other monogram handbags, mini pochette, and 6-ring key holder. I wonder if it is the same for all TP because of the wipeable lining, or just a different batch of the canvas. For those of you who have the toiletry pouches, do you notice any difference in the canvas?

Thanks!

Huh, ours are the the same batch! :smile: I have the same code. From your photo, it looks like the same muted color like mine. Are you bothered at all? I’m debating whether I should return it and wait for another batch. But this is so hard to find item. I don’t know when and if I will be able to get another one. Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Probably different batch of canvas. This is mine that I ordered online and received couple days ago and also made in Spain.

View attachment 4763267

Huh, ours are the the same batch! :smile: I have the same code. From your photo, it looks like the same muted color like mine. Are you bothered at all? I’m debating whether I should return it and wait for another batch. But this is so hard to find item. I don’t know when and if I will be able to get another one. Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

I love mine so it’s a keeper as long as I can see the print bold and everything else is fine.
If you can afford it maybe you can try to order another one and compare.
TP 19 is sometime available online, you just need to be diligently stalking the web.