We Love Graffiti Club

as far as i recall from the pics yours is S...
Do you have an M as well??
Nope, I only got the S.
I love the bazar but I feel like the M might be too big for me. But it's also an option.. I still have a lot of time to think about it, we don't have any Balenciaga store here in Brazil. I'm buying it in August when i'm in Europe.

Reactions: Kmora
Nope, I only got the S.
I love the bazar but I feel like the M might be too big for me. But it's also an option.. I still have a lot of time to think about it, we don't have any Balenciaga store here in Brazil. I'm buying it in August when i'm in Europe.
i have 1 S and 3 Ms, and i prefer M
it has more leather to slouch (you don't need to fill it up!) and the handles easily go on the shoulder!
surely, take your time, and let me know if you need any ref pics ;)

Reactions: victoroliveira
Nope, I only got the S.
These are really terrible pics because it's evening here and we have low light in our living room, but here's my small and my medium. Keep in mind I'm 5'2" and about 100 lbs. Neither bag is broken in very much at all yet so not a lot of slouch.fullsizeoutput_5c9.jpegfullsizeoutput_5c5.jpeg