What do you think of this sapphire pendant?

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
I think the round one looks more modern and casual. If that’s what you’re going for...I absolutely love sapphires:smile:
Thanks, me too :smile:, but it would be my first! Do you know about sapphire quality? It’s hard for me to judge. Is it the right price point for a good quality sapphire?
And yes I like the dbty style, I have a rg dbty I could layer it with

Attachments

• F6034763-1724-43D4-B693-2D4651181D0A.jpeg
    F6034763-1724-43D4-B693-2D4651181D0A.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 27
If it’s a natural sapphire for this price it might be ‘treated’ (to achieve the colour and clarity). If not, then it’s lab grown perhaps? Sorry but too small a gem for me to judge, maybe you could enquire with the shop? I prefer natural gems, unheated but if really pretty they will cost quite a penny.

Hi! Ty for your reply. I contacted customer services and nd they said they were natural stones from Sri Lanka, grade AAA, and were heated at a high T a few minutes. What do you think ?

72067EC0-0CFF-4C56-987E-E508C4917E3F.jpegHere is the pic, rose gold .15 ct for 390€, does that seem reasonable ?
The Tiffany cbty is 900€ for .11 ct, so quite a difference.
Also, if I wanted to layer it closely with a rg dbty 40,5cm, how long should the chain be? Is 42cm ok?

Hi! Ty for your reply. I contacted customer services and nd they said they were natural stones from Sri Lanka, grade AAA, and were heated at a high T a few minutes. What do you think ?
Hi
It’s absolutely a personal preference, if you don’t mind the treatment then choose based on how they appeal to your eye.
They do look nice and not bad price wise.

Hi
It’s absolutely a personal preference, if you don’t mind the treatment then choose based on how they appeal to your eye.
They do look nice and not bad price wise.
Thank you for your reply :smile:
You were right the first one I ended up seeing in person was quite dark.
I don’t mind the heat treatment, I did want them to be natural sapphires which they are from Sri Lanka (which I find fun btw), I just hope they will be the same color as advertised

Reactions: Deleted 698298
Si I was told elsewhere that edenn was a cheaper brand and edenly was better..

So to sum up :smile:
- edenn : rose gold 18k chain and bezel .15, 390€ currently on sale at 312€ ; natural sapphires from Sri Lanka, heated a couple of minutes, AAA ; attached96235E67-313D-4066-A428-F999171024D6.jpeg

- edenly : custom made for the same model (rg with bezel), for which I don’t know the size or estimate yet ; natural sapphires from Africa (countries non specified, they said « various »), untreated, AA

I think edenly will be more expensive but at the same time I don’t want to spend 390€ on a bad product. It seems ok to me though I don’t know much about sapphires