Vintage Jeune Fille or new South Bank Besace?

I think the South Bank Besace might be more pactical, but I am just not a huge fan of the look of it. It looks a bit dated to me - reminds me of the bags that my aunts would wear (and that's not a compliment :lol:)

I like the silhouette of the Jeune Fille a lot more, but it's probably sell practical with the strap belt opening.

Reactions: theprettymiss
Between the two, I would choose the South Bank Besace. It‘s a great crossbody with a slim profile yet it can hold a lot. I have tried it on with all my things inside and for me, it holds a lot more than the pochette Metis (which has a divider that makes it less flexible for storing things for me). Do you like DE or Mono better? If you don’t carry a lot and you prefer mono, what about the Santoigne or the Pallas BB? Some people like the SpeedyB 25 as a crossbody but personally, I find it stick out too much from the body when worn crossbody.

Between the two, I would choose the South Bank Besace. It‘s a great crossbody with a slim profile yet it can hold a lot. I have tried it on with all my things inside and for me, it holds a lot more than the pochette Metis (which has a divider that makes it less flexible for storing things for me). Do you like DE or Mono better? If you don’t carry a lot and you prefer mono, what about the Santoigne or the Pallas BB? Some people like the SpeedyB 25 as a crossbody but personally, I find it stick out too much from the body when worn crossbody.
I'm definitely looking for something closer to the body than the Speedy. Saint Onge too small but I haven't checked out the Pallas. I'll give it a look. Thanks!

Reactions: Iamminda