My Birthday Surprise

Christina2

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
Next Tuesday is my birthday so my b/f and I decided we would do a bit of a small party with a few close friends. Don't worry - we rented a big hall so we will be social distancing and I have like the cutest mask and mesh face covering ever,
Anyway, my b/f just gave me these outrageous heels and he is like begging me to wear them to the party tonight. I mean he knows how much I adore high thin heels and pointy toes but even I think these are a bit too much. I mean I do love the color and the nice thin 16mm heel and they do fit my feet like perfectly but these toes ! WOW ! I didn't know heels like this were even made. So here is my dilemmaChristinas Super Points collage.jpg . I love my b/f to death and I would so hate to disappoint him but I really don't know what to do. Hmmm - I guess gifts can me a problem - sometimes. Has anything like this ever happened to you ?

Oh wow! Lol I have to say is be careful! How do you walk in these? I want to see a video lol. I would be tripping over the front of the shoes, hitting it against stuff.

Is it a costume party of some sort?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Well did you wear them? Don’t leave us hanging
Well my dear... after what seemed like hours of my boyfriend pleading with me and promising to do some like totally amazing things for me for my birthday. Yes I did wear them to our little birthday celebration. The toughest choice was -do I let these spectacular points steal the show or do I try to distract attention to some of my other assets. I guess it ended up being a little of both. I wore them with a pair of "could not be any tighter" triple laced latex leggings and a "show almost all" black latex/mesh top. I knew I was going to be the center of attention so why not be THE center of attention !! Well, somewhat to my surprise I got like endless comments and compliments all night. Everything from "How can you possible walk in those? " to "Where did you possibly get such dangerously divine heels?" In fact several of my girlfriends are going to buy themselves these super points for our next "dangerous damsels" night out. Should be very interesting!

Well my dear... after what seemed like hours of my boyfriend pleading with me and promising to do some like totally amazing things for me for my birthday. Yes I did wear them to our little birthday celebration. The toughest choice was -do I let these spectacular points steal the show or do I try to distract attention to some of my other assets. I guess it ended up being a little of both. I wore them with a pair of "could not be any tighter" triple laced latex leggings and a "show almost all" black latex/mesh top. I knew I was going to be the center of attention so why not be THE center of attention !! Well, somewhat to my surprise I got like endless comments and compliments all night. Everything from "How can you possible walk in those? " to "Where did you possibly get such dangerously divine heels?" In fact several of my girlfriends are going to buy themselves these super points for our next "dangerous damsels" night out. Should be very interesting!
Thank you for coming back and updating us. I’m glad it all worked out and you had a great time. I hope your boyfriend stayed true to his word. Happy Birthday!!!

Reactions: Cord