Sunset medium: should i keep it?

Keep or return?

• Total voters
I have just received this baby today, i am not wowed but i am in need of a bag in this whitish color.Shall i Keep it or not?
What are you not 'wowed' about? Is it the style or the color? I personally think it looks really beautiful, but i just love the look of the Sunset bag. If you don't like it, return it as you should be able to love and use bags which you use your hard earned money on :smile:

What are you not 'wowed' about? Is it the style or the color? I personally think it looks really beautiful, but i just love the look of the Sunset bag. If you don't like it, return it as you should be able to love and use bags which you use your hard earned money on :smile:
I love the color, i need a bag in this exact color that’s why i initially ordered it. I fell in love with the color just seeing it online, but it is even more beautiful in real. Its design being a bit sturdy puts me off. Still undecided

Reactions: Miss World
Thank you ladies for your input. I need to get a bag of the same size and in more or less same price range as the medium sunset in whitish color before the 28th of june. i did not find many options to choose from.
i am contemplating exchanging it with the mini marmont top handle gucci bag. Not very fan of the marmont collection but
I like the option of having a top handle.

Attachments

• 7F7DE619-81EA-420A-9714-BE7D595379F3.jpeg
    7F7DE619-81EA-420A-9714-BE7D595379F3.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Thank you ladies for your input. I need to get a bag of the same size and in more or less same price range as the medium sunset in whitish color before the 28th of june. i did not find many options to choose from.
i am contemplating exchanging it with the mini marmont top handle gucci bag. Not very fan of the marmont collection but
I like the option of having a top handle.
Marmont is a trendy bag and it’s believed to be on its way out of fashion and might look dated in a couple of years. For longevity sake the Sunset is a better choice.

By the way did you pay full price for it or you bought it in a sale? If you have gotten a good bargain it’s better to keep it.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Marmont is a trendy bag and it’s believed to be on its way out of fashion and might look dated in a couple of years. For longevity sake the Sunset is a better choice.

By the way did you pay full price for it or you bought it in a sale? If you have gotten a good bargain it’s better to keep it.
You are absolutely right.
Normally, i never buy a bag because i need one but because i fell in love with the bag. But for this case it is different, i need a whitish bag and i am not falling in love with any current ones in the market which fall within my price range.
Both are full price on net a porter.

I also was looking at the sunset bag when I was in the hunt for a white bag. I liked the chain on the sunset but I preferred something that I can carry different ways so I ended up with the Saint Laurent Cassandra.While I find removing the long strap on the Cassandra cumbersome (so I just stuff it when I use it top handle), it is a bag that makes me smile each time i look at it.
If you are not finding one that you know you will love and use at this time, then maybe it is best to wait....
I've always wanted to add a white bag to my collection, but the perfect one ( for me ), one that I felt I can use throughout the year, one that can be dressed up/down, and a shade/leather that I know I don't have to "baby" - did not come along till recently.
:smile: hope you find the perfect one for you :smile: