Dr. Jin's comments from internet

jackwan1126

Nov 15, 2019
Hi all,

I am considering Dr.Jin for revision surgery, but when i search online i can't find any bad/sad comments from Internet.
How would it be possible as he did >10000 surgeries from his career life...?

Seems too good to be true ..... any thought?

I just had online consultation with him today..
im kinda interesting with him
im thinking do Rhino and otoplasty with him end of this year but he fees very pricely i dont think i can saving money until this year as that much.

he quotes me for
Rhinoplasty = 9000USD
Otoplasty = 4000USD

10,000 surgeries / 12months*10years = 83 surgeries/year
"Surgery" could also include quick ones and any he's helped out with during training for his license.

We also don't know if 10,000/number of years he's been in practice = high or lower than the average surgeon's.
Even then, would a high number of surgeries REALLY mean anything? Quality > Quantity.

Just to let you guys know, in the Kakaotalk, there were a couple of people who weren't too satisfied with Dr Jin. I think one had alar asymmetry.

Also, I don't know where you got your numbers but I'm not sure how much I would trust statistics from clinics in general. I know one clinic claims they have operated for a large number of years with no issues but then you read about people who claim they were botched but the doctor just brushes their concerns aside.

Just to let you guys know, in the Kakaotalk, there were a couple of people who weren't too satisfied with Dr Jin. I think one had alar asymmetry.

Also, I don't know where you got your numbers but I'm not sure how much I would trust statistics from clinics in general. I know one clinic claims they have operated for a large number of years with no issues but then you read about people who claim they were botched but the doctor just brushes their concerns aside.
clinic claims they have operated for a large number of years with no issues but then you read about people who claim they were botched but the doctor just brushes their concerns aside.

This is exactly what's I am afraid of.
I actually consult with another exp. doctor and he said: If the doctor promised that he can fix your nose without doubt. Keep away from him. Because Doctor is not god and he can't make any promise for result. But still, i think Dr. Jin is a safe choose for revision.

Hi, how to join into the kakao talk? I'm looking to do rhinoplasty as well

clinic claims they have operated for a large number of years with no issues but then you read about people who claim they were botched but the doctor just brushes their concerns aside.

This is exactly what's I am afraid of.
I actually consult with another exp. doctor and he said: If the doctor promised that he can fix your nose without doubt. Keep away from him. Because Doctor is not god and he can't make any promise for result. But still, i think Dr. Jin is a safe choose for revision.

i aggre with you however Dr. Jin fees very expensive .

so do you have any suggestions for Rhinoplasty surgeon?
I'm actually going in May-July 2021, so I could make a review then. Honestly I don't want to say who's good because I haven't had a f2f consultation as of yet in Korea (only in Toronto where I live) but I've done online consultations with 26 clinics in Korea. I've been researching for about half a year now, if you or anyone have a clinic you are interested in I don't mind voicing my opinion on them or researching on them together. I guess I could say the clinics to stay away from, would that be more helpful? My kakao id is Chrissycp if anyone wants to get quicker replies.

10,000 surgeries / 12months*10years = 83 surgeries/year
"Surgery" could also include quick ones and any he's helped out with during training for his license.

We also don't know if 10,000/number of years he's been in practice = high or lower than the average surgeon's.
Even then, would a high number of surgeries REALLY mean anything? Quality > Quantity.

Your math is completely wrong.

Ten thousand surgeries in 10 years is 1,000 surgeries a year, 83 a month and 4 a day if he works 5 days a week.

Not only is that unlikely, it's dangerous for the patients. Someone who charges the prices he does should only be doing one a day and he shouldn't have ANY bad reviews.

I have no clue what is with some of you on here who know a doctor or clinic has pout out bad work yet can't wait to throw your money at them.

Your math is completely wrong.

Ten thousand surgeries in 10 years is 1,000 surgeries a year, 83 a month and 4 a day if he works 5 days a week.

Not only is that unlikely, it's dangerous for the patients. Someone who charges the prices he does should only be doing one a day and he shouldn't have ANY bad reviews.

I have no clue what is with some of you on here who know a doctor or clinic has pout out bad work yet can't wait to throw your money at them.
You're right lol. Meant 83 per month. My mistake, thanks for catching that.

Hes a board certified ENT surgeon. Because he is an ENT. He doesn't do jaw eyes etc like general plastic surgeon. He's not a miracle worker (no surgeon is) but his reputation is not false. But its important to realize a good ENT dr is going to put your health and function before aesthetics. Don't go to an ENT if you want a pinched barbie nose. There's a reason most of them don't do that kind of look.

Reactions: mizustar