Need you honest opinion. Which one you would pick and why?

Please vote which is your favorite?

• Total voters

cloudwl

O.G.
Oct 20, 2013
Vintage Alhambra Rose Gold Gray Mother of Pearl or White Gold Mother White Mother of Pearl? For everyday use, please tell me which is your pick and why? I can’t wait to see everyone’s response?

8C288A44-DEE1-44EC-AC18-6C8FAF192805.png

11267527-9B30-44AB-93B7-9575922D72D3.png

Reactions: hhw
Vintage Alhambra Rose Gold Gray Mother of Pearl or White Gold Mother White Mother of Pearl? For everyday use, please tell me which is your pick and why? I can’t wait to see everyone’s response?

View attachment 4754652

View attachment 4754653
i LOVE the grey mother of pearl...and i like it more than the regular white mop, but i think the white would go with more outfits, so if you’re looking for an everyday piece, the wmop is better. it’s still a gorgeous pendant though.

I think the white gold with mother of peal necklace is a wonderful necklace to work with, casually or dressy, you can easily match it with other white gold accessories. White gold works well with almost all skin tones, the pink gold is a bit tricky to be honest, at times I love it and some other time I just don't know how to dress it, specially with a matching bags hardware!

Reactions: cloudwl
For me it would depend on skin tone. I like contrast. So for me, I’m more olive toned so I would choose the white MOP. My mom is more fair so for her I would choose the the GMOP. So sorry. I can’t vote until I know what I think looks best on you. But that actually doesn’t even matter. What do you think looks best on you?

2 polar opposite type choices.
I pick gray MOP rose gold because it is my favorite combo and I will have one as soon as the NYC boutique opens!!!
I wear rose gold jewelry almost every day and most of my bags have gold or rose gold hardware. It is my fav. Hands down.
I also love white MOP but with gold. So summery!

Reactions: cloudwl