Chanel Gabrielle quilted or chevron?

Sserikane

Jun 11, 2020
I’m so torn and I can’t decide between Gabrielle medium chevron or quilt. I’ve seen so many pictures and I love them both. I see myself using it a work bag. My question is, what’s the wear and tear between the two?

I’m owning a gab in small, quilt. For the time being, the crease of the leather will blend in the quilt better than the chevron.
For the slouch, I use samorga organiser. My bad still look like new now.
Hope it help. Good luck with your choice.
Example pic found in internet about the crease blend in.

Attachments

• 3FDDABAF-E17A-4D2E-A0F7-29DDA5AA63A6.jpeg
    3FDDABAF-E17A-4D2E-A0F7-29DDA5AA63A6.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 52
I love the chevron because it feels like it doesn't slouch as much? Depends on the look you're looking for
I’m looking for something that won’t slouch too much because it will be used on a daily basis and wont
I’m owning a gab in small, quilt. For the time being, the crease of the leather will blend in the quilt better than the chevron.
For the slouch, I use samorga organiser. My bad still look like new now.
Hope it help. Good luck with your choice.
Example pic found in internet about the crease blend in.
Thank you! I agree, over time, the crease will look more blended in with quilt

Reactions: Stratford
I had the same dilemma when I first got my Gabrielle. I was torn between the quilted and the chevron, but ultimately went for the Chevron.

First, the chevron is puffier than the quilted one. Second, i feel that the chevron gives it a little more edge and suits the bag better. Third, I feel that the Chevron will retain the shape better.

For me, the bag is already a little heavy and the space is limited inside, so I didn’t want to put any organizer inside

I’ve had this bag for over a year now and I still love the Chevron pattern.

Good luck deciding

Reactions: C.Ly
I had the same dilemma when I first got my Gabrielle. I was torn between the quilted and the chevron, but ultimately went for the Chevron.

First, the chevron is puffier than the quilted one. Second, i feel that the chevron gives it a little more edge and suits the bag better. Third, I feel that the Chevron will retain the shape better.

For me, the bag is already a little heavy and the space is limited inside, so I didn’t want to put any organizer inside

I’ve had this bag for over a year now and I still love the Chevron pattern.

Good luck deciding

Thanks for your response!! Do you run into sagging or horizontal lines on your bag? Does it appear “different” since you first bought it?