BA at marble

vintagegoth

Mar 20, 2020
I'm in my mid 20s and I finally got my boob job done in January at marble! I went to 3 different places for consultation and decided to get my boob job done at marble. Dr. Seo at marble was really nice to explain in detail and I was actually comfortable durimg the consultation. But dont get me wrong, I liked the consultation at other clinics but my gut feeling said just go with dr. Seo. The size I got recommended were 300~325cc and they recommended mentor and motiva because my boobs werent too flat (i was a 70B)

before the surgery I told my doctor again that I wanted to be a D cup and asked to not make it painful lol. After the surgery I was still high from the anesthesia and I remember being so confused and tired and waking up to me feeling emotional and I just cried. I felt bad for the translator for dealing with me crying, I dont even know why I cried tbh.. I went back to my hotel and sleep again.

The details of my surgery are: mentor xtra smooth, 325cc on both side, armpit incision, I was a 70B and now I'm a 70D!!

Reactions: hoodedko
Fast forward to 4.5 months later, and everythingbis great. I did actually worry because I read a thread about sensation not coming back after surgery, so I did some googling about sensation after ba. Fun fact: if the breast implant is too big, it can affect nipple sensation. But I think most of the nerves are back, at first my boobs were numb overall, but only my the lower part of myvright boob feel numb, and I still have the sharp pain when I get stressed. I was quite upset with the incision scar initially because could see the red line, but now its gotten lighter even though I can still see it. I think 3~4days after the surgery the pain level went down but moving my arms were such a hassle. I realized there are so many things you cant do after the surgery. It was really hard to get up from the bed, even spraying dry shampoo was so hard, and oh, taking shower was not easy. I also had bruise on my arms that lasted around 1 week if I remember it correctly. Also, not sure if it is because I got used to it, but after 2 weeks I got comfortable with moving my arms, to the extent of doing daily activities. And at around 2 months the swelling on my boobs went down and the shape got even nicer and softer. Its gotten more softer now and the shape doesnt look awkward. Other than the fact I sometimes have the electric shock on my lower boobs, I think I'm healing nicely from the surgery.

And please dont ask for my pictures, I am not going to post my naked pictures online!! I know nobody will know if I dont show my face but I'm not comfortable with it! But I tried sharing as many detail as possible!

I'm actually wanting to do the same thing at Marble! I'm an 80B and want to go to 80D. Can I ask why you chose mentor over motiva? I'm having a hard time deciding which implant I want. Everyone says motiva looks and feels super natural but it's really expensive, and I really want it to look as natural as possible. If yours look natural with the mentor then mine probably would too since we started kind of around the same size and going to D, lol so just want your opinion :smile: Also, how much did it cost? Thank you!!

I'm actually wanting to do the same thing at Marble! I'm an 80B and want to go to 80D. Can I ask why you chose mentor over motiva? I'm having a hard time deciding which implant I want. Everyone says motiva looks and feels super natural but it's really expensive, and I really want it to look as natural as possible. If yours look natural with the mentor then mine probably would too since we started kind of around the same size and going to D, lol so just want your opinion :smile: Also, how much did it cost? Thank you!!
I actually went to the consultation thinking I would get motiva but when I compared the implants I liked mentor the best. I paid 14 million for everything.