How much do i expect to pay for this rare mini?

Missfifip

Apr 6, 2020
Hi beautiful girls

So after loving a vintage pearl mini (hard to find) ive come across the champagne gold mini (2016) i heard it is rare colour. Does anyone know how much i expect to pay for one of these? And how often is it that chanel introduce colours like this

Attachments

• CC298899-0753-4945-B7C0-B3ECED5B4459.jpeg
    CC298899-0753-4945-B7C0-B3ECED5B4459.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 106
I am not sure about metallics and how often they come up. Not so much in my memory. Especially gold on gold or silver on silver. I saw this exact one on instragram with a reseller and I am sure it was listed for $4500 approx. Yes I have just checked and It sold with timelesslikeaudrey. She is selling the square for $4699. I have noticed that reseller prices in the preloved market have increased significantly since the recent price increase.

I say if you want it and have been looking for it and the price is okay with you, seize the opportunity.

I am not sure about metallics and how often they come up. Not so much in my memory. Especially gold on gold or silver on silver. I saw this exact one on instragram with a reseller and I am sure it was listed for $4500 approx. Yes I have just checked and It sold with timelesslikeaudrey. She is selling the square for $4699. I have noticed that reseller prices in the preloved market have increased significantly since the recent price increase.

I say if you want it and have been looking for it and the price is okay with you, seize the opportunity.
Ah ok so i think Pre loved metallics are more than boutique price. I will keep a look out on Audreys page can see the she had one just 3 days ago which sold! I think that one went for $4999 eek!

I think I saw someone here bought this combo just few weeks ago. You may want to search in April or May purchase thread and in Mini club thread. You can ask her maybe?

Ah ok so i think Pre loved metallics are more than boutique price. I will keep a look out on Audreys page can see the she had one just 3 days ago which sold! I think that one went for $4999 eek!
Yeah I don't know if things will settled down. I suspect not but prices for classic mins, mediums and jumbos are through the roof right now. Good luck!