Sweet Butterfly or Alhambra Collection Pics

jjill118

Jul 27, 2015
Hi All - I am debating on a sweet piece to add to my collection and torn on earrings, pendants, bracelets and if I want to go with onyx alhambra, carnelian anything, or MOP butterfly. Any feedback, modshots, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated :smile:

Reactions: hhw
Hi All - I am debating on a sweet piece to add to my collection and torn on earrings, pendants, bracelets and if I want to go with onyx alhambra, carnelian anything, or MOP butterfly. Any feedback, modshots, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated :smile:

It seems like you're all over the place (which isn't a bad thing), but when your focus is that broad, the most helpful is to go to the boutique to try them all on (and take other jewelry you might pair with them) and see what you like best on you. Good luck and let us know what you go with!

Yes, I don't have a store near me so it is tough. I think at this point I have narrowed it down to sweet alhambra butterfly studs or the sweet alhambra butterfly necklace, but really want to see it on someone to be able to tell before ordering!

You can do a search for sweet butterfly on this forum and find a few pictures. Here are a few I found:

Reactions: lucky7355 and hhw
You can do a search for sweet butterfly on this forum and find a few pictures. Here are a few I found:

Thank you! This is so helpful :smile:

Reactions: DS2006