pont 9

It’s a nice crossbody with a good color selection, but the price point is ridiculous. I can name many bags from other designers (or even 2 LV bags) that I would rather have for that price (Chanel mini, My lady Dior, Celine classic box...I could keep going but I think you catch my drift).

I’ll be interested if others who end up buying think this bag has big benefits over other similar styles, but until then (or until money grows on trees) it’s a no for me.

I tried it on the other day in noir and it looked and felt beautiful. It really is well designed and a wonderful piece of art BUT it is overpriced and I feel it would look tired quickly as that beautiful smooth leather will scratch. I would like to see it in pebbled/grainy leather. I thought around the $4600 (Australian) would be more appropriately priced. It would be similar to the dauphine then in price.

I actually really like the bag and the details like the strap buckle and the magnetic closures are beautiful, but I would buy this bag for $3,500 not $4,900 (in Canada)...

Shame, because the orange is beautiful and it would've been my one and only orange bag.

Also, I'm a little fed up with LV sending bags to so called "influencers" on Instagram.

I actually really like the bag and the details like the strap buckle and the magnetic closures are beautiful, but I would buy this bag for $3,500 not $4,900 (in Canada)...

Shame, because the orange is beautiful and it would've been my one and only orange bag.

Also, I'm a little fed up with LV sending bags to so called "influencers" on Instagram.

Agree - I’m middle-age and a micro influencer on Facebook (thoughts from aisle 4) but where’s my free bag? #sad

It’s a nice crossbody with a good color selection, but the price point is ridiculous. I can name many bags from other designers (or even 2 LV bags) that I would rather have for that price (Chanel mini, My lady Dior, Celine classic box...I could keep going but I think you catch my drift).

I’ll be interested if others who end up buying think this bag has big benefits over other similar styles, but until then (or until money grows on trees) it’s a no for me.
My jaw almost hit the floor at the price! An SA was trying to push it on me saying it's so popular blah blah.. It's nice but not for AUD$5650

I tried it on the other day in noir and it looked and felt beautiful. It really is well designed and a wonderful piece of art BUT it is overpriced and I feel it would look tired quickly as that beautiful smooth leather will scratch. I would like to see it in pebbled/grainy leather. I thought around the $4600 (Australian) would be more appropriately priced. It would be similar to the dauphine then in price.
I thought the same, I'm in Australia too and couldn't see why they priced it at that. The leather Dauphine is beautiful too.