With logo or no logo ?

FRUGAL123

Jun 6, 2020
I personally love designer bags with no logo. I bought a Hermes Bollide because it doesn't have a big logo. I used to carry a Balenciaga City Bag but it was snatched.
I wear the Balenciaga bag to office , dancing and when I take public transport.
Do you all prefer bag with logo or no logo ?
This LV bag with the wording but no monogram is my latest purchase.

Attachments

• 1591424061160787051204117069562.jpg
    1591424061160787051204117069562.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Monz1987 and Roie55
It depends on the bag for me. I'm personally not a huge fan of LV as a brand so I wouldn't want to wear their logo :doh:
I'm a Chanel girl and I don't mind their turnlock logo at all. Often times I prefer an understated look like the Balenciaga giant city or Chanel reissue, both of which don't have screaming logos, and I find that these are more appropriate for different situations.

It depends on the bag for me. I'm personally not a huge fan of LV as a brand so I wouldn't want to wear their logo :doh:
I'm a Chanel girl and I don't mind their turnlock logo at all. Often times I prefer an understated look like the Balenciaga giant city or Chanel reissue, both of which don't have screaming logos, and I find that these are more appropriate for different situations.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply

Reactions: Anesthestia
I am an LV girl, but I also often find the logo too much.
On this particular bag it’s not as bad as the canvas ones. To me it has the same aesthetic as a Chanel cc turnlock. It’s a beautiful bag, I hope you can enjoy it, despite your concerns regarding the logo.

Reactions: FRUGAL123
I am an LV girl, but I also often find the logo too much.
On this particular bag it’s not as bad as the canvas ones. To me it has the same aesthetic as a Chanel cc turnlock. It’s a beautiful bag, I hope you can enjoy it, despite your concerns regarding the logo.
I didn't buy the Chanel double flap but opted for this bag instead . I think it's way too expensive for me and it's a burden on my shoulder since its heavy. And it's hard to get one too.

Reactions: l.ch.
Yes, a classic Chanel flap is ridiculously expensive these days... Enjoy your new bag!
I am satisfied with Chanel Card Holder at the moment. I actually prefer Vintage Chanel Flap bags. Maybe I can go to Japan to shop one day. At the moment just stay home. Vintage Chanel Bags are so nice lol !

Reactions: l.ch.
I generally prefer very limited logo's; I have 2 vintage Chanel Jumbos where I like the 'CC' and have 1 LV as I'm not a huge fan of the all-over logo stuff. I must say, however, that I do have the City S Graffiti which does say "Balenciaga" (same with the wallet), but that's about it!

Reactions: Monz1987
I generally prefer no obvious logo. I don’t mind the CC or Gucci turnlock though. In my old age :lol:, I have been more opened to certain logo pieces. Like last year, I got my first LV brown monogram and Coach blue monogram bags after buying their logo-free and leather bags for many years. I will say that I personally don’t like huge logo items like the CC Deauville tote.

Reactions: Monz1987
I generally prefer no obvious logo. I don’t mind the CC or Gucci turnlock though. In my old age :lol:, I have been more opened to certain logo pieces. Like last year, I got my first LV brown monogram and Coach blue monogram bags after buying their logo-free and leather bags for many years. I will say that I personally don’t like huge logo items like the CC Deauville tote.
Oddly I really like the Deauville in certain colour combos. But the price...:shocked:

Reactions: Iamminda