2020 Holiday Pendant

I can’t see VCA skipping the pendant, and lose out on sales. I was hoping for guilloche last year - with a diamond in middle. So I will guess that again in yg.
I can’t see them doing grey mop after releasing the pendant recently. Also think they will not do porcelain again since last year’s pendant (that I loved and bought) did not sell as well.
A lot of the new pieces recently have been in rg so thinking yg for holiday. Wg was only produced once I believe there must be a reason.
I wish they would do a pink or purple stone...but unlikely.

I can’t see VCA skipping the pendant, and lose out on sales. I was hoping for guilloche last year - with a diamond in middle. So I will guess that again in yg.
I can’t see them doing grey mop after releasing the pendant recently. Also think they will not do porcelain again since last year’s pendant (that I loved and bought) did not sell as well.
A lot of the new pieces recently have been in rg so thinking yg for holiday. Wg was only produced once I believe there must be a reason.

I'm voting for a HOT pink!:heart:

Guilloche with the diamond is My dream!