Mint Green, should I keep?

I love mint green and a mint green was my first double flap classic. It got dirty on the corners and edges so fast, and eventually needed to be re-colored after maybe 3 years, which ruined the lambskin. I think it's a gorgeous color! but it does require you to be careful and aware.

Reactions: ashin121
I love mint green and a mint green was my first double flap classic. It got dirty on the corners and edges so fast, and eventually needed to be re-colored after maybe 3 years, which ruined the lambskin. I think it's a gorgeous color! but it does require you to be careful and aware.
Thanks, the color is unique, and caviar, so hopefully is a little more durable.

Reactions: ashin121
I totally love the pastelly mint green colour. Personally not a fan of chevron but if you are than you should keep it. It’s a colour that always goes for the summer season!

As much as I love the color, i feel it's too summery and can't be used year round. Unless you absolutely love the color, I wouldn't keep because $5400 is still a lot of money.
Thanks, I have so many dark color jumbos which I bought many years ago at $2800, can’t believe it almost double the price now. I figure this is the last price I can buy it at. Won’t buy at $8K, now at $7100 with tax, gosh will be $8K.