trouble changing email contact

Sep 15, 2017
Hi - I am wanting to change my email contact info and attempted (maybe too many times?) unsuccessfully for it to change on this site. I think I only made 2 or 3 attempts --deleting the email of record and inserting my new email. The new email when entered says it has been banned by administrator. I just yesterday created this email so it has not been used before. Can someone help me? Thank you. The email registered presently will be closing eventually.

Hi - I am wanting to change my email contact info and attempted (maybe too many times?) unsuccessfully for it to change on this site. I think I only made 2 or 3 attempts --deleting the email of record and inserting my new email. The new email when entered says it has been banned by administrator. I just yesterday created this email so it has not been used before. Can someone help me? Thank you. The email registered presently will be closing eventually.

In all likelihood you're attempting to use an email provider that we've banned due to prior abuse. You can send me a private message and I can try to address it manually.