Any mod shots/pictures of the Saint Laurent uptown box bag?

Sammi88x

Jul 24, 2012
I have my eye on this bag but I am struggling to find any decent pictures of the Uptown box bag in all black. Does anyone own this bag and could add pictures? The smooth leather gives me slight anxiety!
Many thanks
EC03C1E1-34C9-4C23-B70B-DD4FE1B13151.jpeg 04390CD6-CC4B-41E3-8991-0D5BA90E804D.jpeg

Reactions: Partsygirl
I don’t have photos, but I almost bought this bag several months ago at the chicago location. I tried both the small and the large and liked them both. It’s a gorgeous bag. I wish I bought the large.

35F5D8B1-5B69-4FCE-BBA1-BB6356ABCE5B.jpeg

This is the only photo I had. I didn’t like the medium because it was too similar in shape to my Birkin, but both the small and the large were really flattering. I needed more of a work carry-all bag than a little day bag, so the large would have been a good fit for me. It’s a timeless shape in either size.

View attachment 4748275

This is the only photo I had. I didn’t like the medium because it was too similar in shape to my Birkin, but both the small and the large were really flattering. I needed more of a work carry-all bag than a little day bag, so the large would have been a good fit for me. It’s a timeless shape in either size.
Is the black one in the picture a medium or large size uptown? Looks amazing!

I've attached photos of my Medium Uptown bag. It is in the all-black hardware, and I find it to be a great bag size (I'm 5'5" for reference).

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

YSL_3.jpgYSL_2.jpgYSL_1.jpga

Reactions: eemaanee
Does anyone have an update on how they like this bag and how the smooth leather wears?

i almost bought a small in black grain de poudre but saw the smooth leather on Neiman Marcus and they had a gift card promotion. I’m a little nervous about getting marks on it!

thanks!