Which BV SLG is your most used?

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
good morning BV gals!
I’m interested in getting some SLG to organise things in my bags, I’ve been looking into LV (and I might be getting a mini pochette ), but I’m also considering BV since their leather seem to last forever, I have a BV continental wallet I’ve been using for the last 10 years and it is still good as new. And I don’t baby my wallets!
So show me your BV accessories and tell me what you can’t miss in your bags!

Key case that i use every day, i keep my memory sticks, a chewing gum, a band aid, a tampax, a small pencil and a couple of other random tiny bits and bobs in it, very handy i must say!
other SLGs which i use sparingly vary, it depends on the bag i use, i have a (rather large) pouch, a card case, a small case (meant for the phone, but i keep a charginging cord and earpods in it), 3 wallets, 2 lanyards (for the keys), 2 slim card cases...

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_1305184.jpg
    IMG_20200505_1305184.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 133
Key case that i use every day, i keep my memory sticks, a chewing gum, a band aid, a tampax, a small pencil and a couple of other random tiny bits and bobs in it, very handy i must say!
other SLGs which i use sparingly vary, it depends on the bag i use, i have a (rather large) pouch, a card case, a small case (meant for the phone, but i keep a charginging cord and earpods in it), 3 wallets, 2 lanyards (for the keys), 2 slim card cases...
I have the same key case and it's one of my most used SLGs.

Reactions: ksuromax
This keycase looks roomy, bigger than the LV keycase

For me, lanyards are the most indispensable BV slg. I hook house keys on them when I don’t want to carry a bag on walks. I think I have them in elephant, matita, moon (stunning!) and peltro ossidato (spectacular!). I had one in Ottone, but a sweet purseforum member wanted it badly so it was rehomed.

Reactions: maryg1 and RT1
For me, lanyards are the most indispensable BV slg. I hook house keys on them when I don’t want to carry a bag on walks. I think I have them in elephant, matita, moon (stunning!) and peltro ossidato (spectacular!). I had one in Ottone, but a sweet purseforum member wanted it badly so it was rehomed.
Can you pls post pics? So curious...

Reactions: ksuromax

I've looked everywhere for one of those and am unable to locate any.:facepalm:

Reactions: maryg1