The First Reveal...(technically my second)..

Narnanz

Instagram tania_r_k
Jun 24, 2018
March this year I was ment to go to Italy as a 45 birthday present to myself.
I had saved for 4 years and already postponed it once last year when finance was more important.
Then Covid 19 hit the world and my dream trip was off.

So I was disappointed but also sad for Italy hurting.

In May I celebrated my 46th birthday and decided to give myself a birthday/commiserate gift of a bag from a brand I had always drooled over.
I already had one small piece of a coin purse in Lagon which I purchased for the express purpose of using in Italy....but she was lonely.

So for the last few weeks I have been hunting ebay looking for the perfect bag to start what looks like to be a new obsession.
I did have a small budget...but that budget was doubled when I saw what I could get for my New Zealand Dollar...I had to factor in the shipping and tax as well to my budget, which could add up to NZ$200 to the cost.
I must thank the wonderful @muchstuff (for authentication) and @whateve for the advice they gave me on styles and also condition. It was invaluable to me.
So here she is,
F/W 2009 The First in Raisin.20200604_141227.jpg 20200604_141148.jpg

I had saved for 4 years and already postponed it once last year when finance was more important.

In May I celebrated my 46th birthday and decided to give myself a birthday/commiserate gift of a bag from a brand I had always drooled over.
I already had one small piece of a coin purse in Lagon which I purchased for the express purpose of using in Italy....but she was lonely.

So for the last few weeks I have been hunting ebay looking for the perfect bag to start what looks like to be a new obsession.
I did have a small budget...but that budget was doubled when I saw what I could get for my New Zealand Dollar...I had to factor in the shipping and tax as well to my budget, which could add up to NZ$200 to the cost.
I must thank the wonderful @muchstuff (for authentication) and @whateve for the advice they gave me on styles and also condition. It was invaluable to me.
So here she is,
F/W 2009 The First in Raisin.View attachment 4747558 View attachment 4747559
Congrats, Babe! She is looovely. I am sorry your trip was put off. I'll keep fingers and toes crossed that it woken one day some day soon. I hear italy is fantastic.
Enjoy your new gorgeous purple gal!

Reactions: Narnanz
So beautiful—what an excellent first Bbag :smile:. This color is so pretty, one of the best IMO — and it looks to be in excellent condition (love that there’s zero darkening on the handles). I am glad you treated yourself to this beauty for your birthday. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

Congrats, Babe! She is looovely. I am sorry your trip was put off. I'll keep fingers and toes crossed that it woken one day some day soon. I hear italy is fantastic.
Enjoy your new gorgeous purple gal!
Thank you.
It was the colour that drew me...she is small but no smaller than some of my coach bags.
I almost squealed when I opened the box.

So beautiful—what an excellent first Bbag :smile:. This color is so pretty, one of the best IMO — and it looks to be in excellent condition (love that there’s zero darkening on the handles). I am glad you treated yourself to this beauty for your birthday. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.
Yes...she is a good first bag to dip my toes in....now I want another...but have to save again.

So here she is,
Congratulations on your gorgeous bag! The first is my favorite style and the raisin is a stunning color. She looks to be excellent condition. I’m very sorry to hear about your cancelled plans, but you have a beautiful little slice of Italy. I hope your travel dreams come true for you in the near future.

It’s lovely. Two a days ago arrived my Raisin Part Time. I had drooled that colour for a long time. The First looks great model, but I have wondered if it is too small. I have two Coach Bridgit and they are too small. Is this bigger?
I only have the First but it is small...I can put it up against some of my smaller Coach bags if you like for comparison.
I think a part time is larger than a First.

So here she is,
Sorry about missing out on your trip to Italy, but the bag is a real Classic Bal looker. Gorgeous find :loveeyes: