Gift to myself...

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
I have been looking and lusting after Spinelli Kilcollin rings for several years. I finally went for it and ordered one for a birthday gift for me! They were really fabulous to work with...giving me as much attention and communicating with me as if I were purchasing one of their very high-end pieces with diamonds...which I was not.

Here is my ring! C7785B71-F8B9-4C28-9EDE-466127E4BBBD.jpeg

I have been looking and lusting after Spinelli Kilcollin rings for several years. I finally went for it and ordered one for a birthday gift for me! They were really fabulous to work with...giving me as much attention and communicating with me as if I were purchasing one of their very high-end pieces with diamonds...which I was not.

Here is my ring! View attachment 4747204
Bisbee! OMG That's the ring I've been dying to get! It's stunning, Wear and enjoy it in the best of health!

Reactions: bisbee

What a unique, cool ring, Bis...looks great on your finger! Happy Birthday, dearheart :hugs:

Happy birthday, your ring is gorgeous! Enjoy!

Reactions: bisbee